No announcement yet.

1950s Public Service Anouncement: Beware of the ****sexual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    those old reefer madness films from the 40s and the 50s were great. there's one of them i wish i had a copy of, where a bunch of hot girls all smoke weed and then they all get naked. when i saw that i wanted to smoke weeed as soon as it was finished

Naked women are usually not an effective deterrent. Always a motivator.

Comment

those old reefer madness films from the 40s and the 50s were great. there's one of them i wish i had a copy of, where a bunch of hot girls all smoke weed and then they all get naked. when i saw that i wanted to smoke weeed as soon as it was finished
      Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Naked women are usually not an effective deterrent. Always a motivator.
      i got a copy of the film, it took a couple of days of searching and looking at clips until i knew what i was called. i plan to have a private screening tonight and probably a wank or two

Comment

i got a copy of the film, it took a couple of days of searching and looking at clips until i knew what i was called. i plan to have a private screening tonight and probably a wank or two

Definitely two...not even a consideration. After the first, the second wank is planned and without a doubt, it will commence.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting that.

Fascinating video.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              This one always pisses me off, and a lot of people, Christians and non-Christians alike do not know of the importance of the symbology.

I mean it's one thing to parade ****sexuals around like victims and saying they are normal people and deserve equal AND special rights, but to PURPOSELY use such an important symbol and reminder of God's promise to undermine and pervert Christian morals (and thus western civilisation's morals) is sick and twisted.

They just had to pervert the rainbow. I'm not religious by the way but I do understand quite a bit about it - and whether or not you choose to believe in God is besides the point - it's the gall of the people who chose to corrupt the rainbow. Remember when kids used to love rainbow coloured ice-creams and lollies? Yeah, well now the rainbow means "I am a male and love other men's c0cks up my ass".
              Agree the point of satan is to corrupt everything related to GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                No one liste me to Madonna any more you got to ask them about Lady GaGa.
                Only gays listen to that freak.

Comment

Working...
                X