Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This entire promo is soo tacky. Only good thing about the event is the salido vs Davis fight. But def can't support this turd of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Yeah he was just 35 when he said it. Floyd is a late bloomer... Telling an Asian (the yellow chump) to go cook him some sushi lol. Than now he's disrespected for a "boy"?

This guy os unbelievable lol.
      He's 40 now that was 5 years ago. He didn't say anything about "boy" being disrespectful nowhere in the whole article lmao. You are unbelievable. Did you even read the article or just the headline? Step your reading comprehension skills up son.
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 07-14-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

so much cringe. Not entertaining at all. Don't get me wrong, Muhammad Ali went racist too but atleast he was funny.

Comment

well what he said about rocky 3, is very racist. Making racist comments will lead people to believe one is racist. And just because you like rap music doesnt mean you are not racist. Wow.

Comment

I believe no one in the audience or any fans saw any kind of racism by either. But since race is a popular topic that will get you attention, they have manufactured this for the media.
            Hell Skip and Shannon discussed this for 30 minutes. Manufactured an entire topic off nothing.
            Last edited by JJRod; 07-14-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Oversensitive Americans.
              'boy' is used by irish/UK gangsters and thugs as in 'child', as in 'you are inferior to me'. Not in any way or form racist. Quit the BS and learn about other cultures.

Comment

I actually think obsessing over racism is a mental disorder...

Comment

This is all junk!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    Oversensitive Americans.
                    'boy' is used by irish/UK gangsters and thugs as in 'child', as in 'you are inferior to me'. Not in any way or form racist. Quit the BS and learn about other cultures.
                    You just contradicted yourself. Boy is a derogatory term for a black man during Jim Crow

So it is Conor that needs to educate himself on "other cultures"

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      I actually think obsessing over racism is a mental disorder...
                      Personally not offended because this was the only way to go

Great white hype vs Wife beater

Conor had no choice but to get racist because that's the only thing he knows. He's not very witty or intelligent in speaking. Neither is Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X