Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Actor: Bradd Pit or Leonardo Decaprio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naming some great movies Brad Pitt has been in that I haven't seen mentioned:

Se7en
    Fury
    Moneyball
    Inglourious Basterds
    Sleepers

Yes, I think LDC is better, but you don't have to trash the other guy's resume to make that point. Brad Pitt's resume is ATG. Leo D is probably the best actor out there right now, but let's face it, he was outshined by Tom Hardy in The Revenant.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      what pitt did in 12 monkeys was far easier than leo's role in gilbert grape, he was a lot more convincing than pitt. brad pitt isn't really that good of an actor, i like some of his films but he has a really limited range of characters he can play, where dicaprio can play any role and make it beleivable. i can't see pitt in wolf of wall street or as the villain in Django
      I don't know about django but he'd kill it as wolf of wall street. The thing about Pitt is that he's very charismatic, that role would be perfect for him to shine.

Comment

DiCaprio easily.

Prime for prime Pitt was the coolest mofo though. Had the looks, style, and all the rest.

Aside from Fight Club I've never felt impressed with his acting, he never really morphed into a character like DiCaprio did, I always felt like I was watching Brad Pitt rather than the character he was playing, whereas DiCaprio took on roles where he was perceivably radically different, plus he has a much greater resume.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          this is not **** but a scandal.. so hopefully i dont get banned haha

Paltrow has a nice hairy slice. She's still hairy to this day apparently. Would love to get my nose in that hairy muff and give her a good tongue punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Yeah just looked them up.

Brad Pitt isn't hard, so can't really tell if he's big or small.
            Lmfao maybe its really like that. Hes a shower not a growe

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I like Brad Pitt better, something about DiCaprio sucking d*ck for beer money in Basketball Diaries turned me off of him as an actor.
              **** here had my dying

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Naming some great movies Brad Pitt has been in that I haven't seen mentioned:

Se7en
                Fury
                Moneyball
                Inglourious Basterds
                Sleepers
                I thought he was A+ level in Tree of Life also

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  I would agree. And as much as I like watching Denzel, he does play himself every time it seems. He brings different things to each role, but yeah. You're still getting Denzel acting like Denzel.
                  I think Bruce Willis is/was the same way. Every time I saw Bruce after Die Hard it just felt like..he was basically John McClane in damn near every film, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I like Brad Pitt better, something about DiCaprio sucking d*ck for beer money in Basketball Diaries turned me off of him as an actor.
                    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    **** here had my dying

''put that thing away....''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

''put that thing away....''
                      lmao

I forgot about that part

Comment

Working...
                      X