Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 172 pounder Andre Ward ducking Kovalev & Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    LOL you PMd me yesterday admitting Ward doesn't really want to fight Golovkin. I bet you won't answer back because you won't have anything to say. WATCH. You won't respond because else I will post the screenshot.

Let's see if he responds lol.
    He's too much a chicken to respond you know that bro

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Anybody that calls Ward a LHW because he took a catchweight fight 4 pounds above the SMW limit after almost 2 years away from the sport in order to ease himself back into SMW with a tune-up instead of just diving in immediately is a troll.

Take it as no surprise that these trolls are the same people that go into every thread calling for Kovalev to protect Golovkin from Ward. These trolls are all Golovkin nuthuggers, formerly P@cturds.

These trolls go by usernames like Golovkin, Beercules, Hype job, and El-blanco. They comprise the dumbest, most ignorant subsection of posters on Boxing Scene. Just ignore their posts. They lack any semblance of boxing knowledge. They are just poor ****boys. Sad bunch of little fanatics.
      Dude, he was trying to find a LHW opponent for the Cotto undercard. Rumors are that "negotiations" for a fight with Killa Kov are going well. It's not hard to search for info on this stuff and EVERYTHING points to him leaving 168 for good. It is what it is and it probably doesn't sit well with some people's agendas but it is looking like reality instead of fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Don't make me post your PMs asking me to accept your friend request. NOW I BET you won't answer lol. WATCH. All these people talking crap in public and acting way different in private.

Let's see if he responds.
        Well, I can't really say anything on that. I've told people in "private" what I thought would happen in a Pac-Floyd fight well before the fight was being negotiated and those views were drastically different from what I typically post in "public". I think it's just the NSB mentality that people develop trying to support fighters that they like or whatever.

Comment

1 day to go...

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post
            Why is 172 pounder undercard fighter Andre Ward after 160 pounder Gennady Golovkin when Kovalev is just 3 pounds away? Stevenson is also there.

Why is Ward so afraid of fighting them?
            Why is 160 pounder 97k ppv fighter Gennady Golovkin after retired 168 pounder Carl Froch even offering him a 172 pound catch-weight to fight when Andre Ward is just 3 pounds away? Stevenson is also there.

Why is Golovkin so afraid of fighting them?

Comment

lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                lol..............
                Lol the nerve of these cry babies posters..

Comment

OMG, these idiots.
                  Circle-jerking each other. You guys were safe until The Man came back to town. Now look at you all crying and consoling each other.

Sergio Martinez has a message for you all;

Comment

A certain demographic does the same thing everytime. First you are scared. Then you get the fight and you will lose. Then after they win you do whatever you can to discredit the victory

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      A certain demographic does the same thing everytime. First you are scared. Then you get the fight and you will lose. Then after they win you do whatever you can to discredit the victory
                      Maybe because the decision was CONTROVERSIAL & a lot of people have kovalev winning. please stop playing the victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X