Yuriorkis Gamboa is a White man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboa is a White man!

http://mugshots.local10.com/miami/yu...s-gamboa/85164

Last edited by Cheek busting; 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM.

That's Florida for you..

easily the most useless group of people I've ever met were all in Florida.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the case in this situation but lots of times Hispanics get shoved in the white demographic when tallying crimes and such. This might be another example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        I'm not sure if this is the case in this situation but lots of times Hispanics get shoved in the white demographic when tallying crimes and such. This might be another example of that.
        Aye... I've seen Mestizo Hispanics classified as White for crime - I already knew the FBI crime statistics regarding White crime was HIGHLY skewed due to the fact that so many hispanics are lumped in (ironically, doe, when it comes to victimization, there IS a separate group for Hispanics lulz)...

However, this is the first time I've ever seen a true afro-latino classified as White! This would be like Rigo being classified as White!

This is madness... Imagine how many of the "White" violent offenders are actually Hispanics when looking at crime statistics!??!

Comment

That's how liberals twist crime statistics so blacks don't look bad.. They lump everyone into being white and then say "see whites do the same amount of crimes as blacks"

And the liberal idiots that post here will eat it up.. Literally how many times have you seen in the lounge some idiot say "whites 6000 murders, blacks 6000 murders" "whites commit same amount"

Lmao..

And these are the same posters that don't understand ratios, percents, etc,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            yeah its why the white crime rate is inflated. I posted about this they had lists of wanted criminals who were listed as white and over half where Dark skin mexican dudes or latinos who barely spoke english.

Comment

Working...
            X