Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being natural/real to attract women, good advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being natural/real to attract women, good advice?

The idea being that if you are natural/real you dont repress feelings you dont want like anxiety, insecurity etc, which counter intuitively reduces them because you dont resist them.

However what if you are naturally a raving nut job?

What if your character doesn't fit society

What if you naturally do the things that repel women, more than when you act?

What if its hard to accept the "unacceptable" like weakness, like fear etc. Can you just do it? It seems you can only do it to a limited extent?

Last edited by AlexKid; 10-29-2016, 10:19 AM.

You still repress your feelings btw.

We talking Adam Lanza level weird? Or just like that weird **** on facebook level weird?

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      You still repress your feelings btw.

We talking Adam Lanza level weird? Or just like that weird **** on facebook level weird?
      what do you mean you still repress your feelings?

Comment

I think id be arrested and beaten up by a group of black people if I was natural

Comment

Ok natural

Ive put this too the test with an imagination experience, I tried being natural and this is what happened

Went up to girl in club, asked for her number she doesn't even acknowledge my existence, self worth evaporated, suddenly im not good looking after all, I got angry punched her in the throat, got punched by a bunch of dudes kicked out by bouncers, then put in a cell. Currently im doing community service for ABH, Ive acquired a nice painting skill which I can use to paint over the mold in my flat

Comment

wlad is acting, narcissistic, needy, wooden, robotic, left brained

tyson fury, less needy, more right brained, more dynamic, closer to "natural"

he is psychologically stronger and alphas wlad in that respect, he can run circles around wlads labored acting because he doesn't need to try as hard with the left side of his brain and he is free to be dynamic with a more appropriate useful type of intelligence found in the right side of the brain

less left side thinking and imagining, more right side experiencing and reacting in the moment

wlad is experiencing reality through imagination mostly

fury is experiencing reality in real time

Comment

Working...
            X