Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Deontay Wilder had done against Prime Wlad and Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They would both have knocked him out in my opinion. Maybe he could beat the very old Wlad that lost to Fury but not the prime Wlad. Wilder is just too wild and easy to hit for sharpshooters who were both huge punchers. Vitali would be the hardest for Wilder because he had an iron jaw and was never knocked down in his entire career. If Wilder could catch Wlad with his best shot he could finish him off. Vitali could handle his power and knock him out every time.

Comment

Both knock him spark out after giving him a boxing lesson. Wlad had to send Wilder home from his camp because he kept knocking him out, and Wilder wouldn't go anywhere near him whilst Wlad was still active.

Comment

Wilder didn't miss the klitschos. He ducked them!
        Both would school him just like Fury....
        FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          With Wlad's chin I think the fight would've been 50/50. Vitali would've beaten Wilder.
          I pretty much agree. Wlad/Wilder would be entertaining because Wilder could crack that chin easily. Vitali was made of tougher stuff.

----

What's this garbage about ducking? Why do so many f'in retards here talk about ducking all the time when it's so easily disproven?

Wilder hadn't even won a Continental Title by the time Vitali retired. How the fuck is that fight going to be made? How can Wilder duck the Champ? At that time Wilder wasn't even a name for Vitali to consider.

As for Wlad, it was announced in December 2014 - BEFORE Wilder won his WBC title in January 2015 - that Fury would fight Klitschko in 2015. So when the fuck could that fight have taken place? After Wlad lost his titles he announced the rematch against Fury (who should have been suspended for 'roids at that time) who then delayed it twice and gave up the belts. So then within days he agreed in principal to a deal to fight Joshua.

There was never a time when Wilder held a major belt when he could have taken on either Klitschko brother with them as a title-holder.

Idiots.
          Last edited by Granath; 08-07-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
            I pretty much agree. Wlad/Wilder would be entertaining because Wilder could crack that chin easily. Vitali was made of tougher stuff.

----

What's this garbage about ducking? Why do so many f'in retards here talk about ducking all the time when it's so easily disproven?

Wilder hadn't even won a Continental Title by the time Vitali retired. How the fuck is that fight going to be made? How can Wilder duck the Champ? At that time Wilder wasn't even a name for Vitali to consider.

As for Wlad, it was announced in December 2014 - BEFORE Wilder won his WBC title in January 2015 - that Fury would fight Klitschko in 2015. So when the fuck could that fight have taken place? After Wlad lost his titles he announced the rematch against Fury (who should have been suspended for 'roids at that time) who then delayed it twice and gave up the belts. So then within days he agreed in principal to a deal to fight Joshua.

There was never a time when Wilder held a major belt when he could have taken on either Klitschko brother with them as a title-holder.

Idiots.
            This is a lie, Wilder was ranked in the WBC and fought a final eliminator not long after Vitali retired and that was Malik Scott. Wilder also was Wlads sparring partner for Pulev I believe so why does he need a title when the two brothers have them all to fight them ? Makes no sense does it ?,thats a lamo . Ha

Comment

C'mon man.. Oleg Maskaev knocked Vitali down multiple times in the amateurs and beat him. He got floored in the Corrie Sanders fight but was able to recover. If Deontay lands clean, Vitali's going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                The Bronze Bomber would rip all them titles off the Klitschko Sisters.

Knocks out Wladimir in six, and referee waves off Vitali in ten.

Ike Ibeabuchi loses on points in a competitive war.

Wilder be a poster with a sense of humor.

Comment

The fight would be 50/50 in my opinion for both brothers. Wlad is a bit chinny and if wilders bombs can land on fury they're definitely catching wlad . I see Vitali brawling with wilder like he did with Sanders and Lewis because that stiff style of his probably won't work to well on wilder. Wlad and Vitali are the better boxers and could use that to set up traps to knockout wilder out or even decision him.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    This is a lie, Wilder was ranked in the WBC and fought a final eliminator not long after Vitali retired and that was Malik Scott. Wilder also was Wlads sparring partner for Pulev I believe so why does he need a title when the two brothers have them all to fight them ? Makes no sense does it ?,thats a lamo . Ha
                    So your claim is that Wilder ducked Vitali after Vitali retired. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      C'mon man.. Oleg Maskaev knocked Vitali down multiple times in the amateurs and beat him. He got floored in the Corrie Sanders fight but was able to recover. If Deontay lands clean, Vitali's going down.
                      There was no official knockdown by Sanders against Vitali. In fact Vitali was never knocked down in his professional career.

Comment

Working...
                      X