No announcement yet.

Let's keep it real Crawford wants Spence more than Spence wants Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Haymon's accounting representative has entered the room y'all!
    Not my fault you're not sharp enough to see the obvious and cogently put things together.

You'd rather run with the "he's ducking, y'all" bull****. Oh well

Comment

Crawford wants it more only because he has no other options.

Spence has plenty of good options - quality fights for real money - so he has the luxury of not being pressed about any of them.

Comment

Crawford needs Spence much more. Spence has many options. Good money options.

Comment

Spence doesn't seem too eager for the fights that's for sure

Comment

Let's keep it real Crawford wants Spence more than Spence wants Crawford
            I definitely think this is true in a way cuz Spence has options & Bud doesn't. But once we get to this fight happening I think both will want it equally. Thing is Spence hopefully still gots Manny to beat up meanwhile Bud gots to hope Arum will put up some money to bring over Thurman or Shawn for a fight or someone besides Mean Machine.

I don't think either guy is ducking doe. Thats silly fanboy talk. No one is ducking at this level of the game. Its business sh^t at this level of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
              Crawford wants it more only because he has no other options.

Spence has plenty of good options - quality fights for real money - so he has the luxury of not being pressed about any of them.
              Why would Crawford not have all the same options as spence?

Comment

Working...
              X