No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Shuts Out Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    After this performance it is clear that Andrade is an elite at the weight, and ready for the other elites at 160. He clearly won in what looked like a shutout against a guy that gave Jacobs hell for 12 rounds in a fairly close fight.

Say what you want about Andrade, but he is still undefeated and is more than willing to fight GGG, Canelo, or Charlo. I think he beats all 3. I hope they fight and he can have the chance. I kind of doubt if he fights Jacobs due to their close friendship.
    You smoking crack boy. You need to keep these drug induced thoughts to yourself.

Comment

• Congratulations to Demetrius Andrade on his shut out victory. It was a great performance by him. He shut out, dropped and had Sulecki backing up for much of the night.

However at the same time, the fight left me feeling a bit disappointed. I expected Andrade to do more by letting his hands go and putting combination punches together but he did not.

Had he done that he would have scored the KO. All the movement and weak pawing jabs did was scare Canelo away from him. He kept loading up on haymakers and wild winging single shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Congratulations to Demetrius Andrade on his shut out victory. It was a great performance by him. He shut out, dropped and had Sulecki backing up for much of the night.
        - -Sulecki needed Timely ref intervention to save him from Rosado.

Androgynous already has a WBO medal, but lacks a chest to pin it on...only in boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Sulecki needed Timely ref intervention to save him from Rosado.

Androgynous already has a WBO medal, but lacks a chest to pin it on...only in boxing!
          In other words, the fight sucked! I agree. He could have gotten Sulecki out of there. He was ready to give up but Andrade was just too damn defensive and safety first in order to sense it

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            I think a fight between Andrade and Charlo would be awesome! Great fight, and the winner would definitely be in the driver's seat for a massive fight with Canelo or even GGG.

If Canelo, for example, goes up to fight the semi-shot Krusher and decides to stay at 168 after, I'm sure either Charlo or Andrade would be glad to fight him there too.
            I’m not gonna call Kovalev semi-shot. I think Kovalev is still a tough out for any current LHW, let alone a MW.

As for the possibility of Canelo staying at SMW, I just can’t see it. I kinda compare anything Canelo does above MW to what Floyd did above WW. It has to be the right situation.

Comment

• Think Andrade was comfy to just fight how he wanted and not really caring to look sloppy or silly. He wouldn't dare do that vs Saul or GGG.

Comment

• Andrade is a slightly more aggressive erislandy lara. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Andrade is a slightly more aggressive erislandy lara. That is all.
                  - -Him and Lady Lara would make a lovely couple on the night as the First Ladies fighting in the men's division.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I’m not gonna call Kovalev semi-shot. I think Kovalev is still a tough out for any current LHW, let alone a MW.

As for the possibility of Canelo staying at SMW, I just can’t see it. I kinda compare anything Canelo does above MW to what Floyd did above WW. It has to be the right situation.
                    Yes, and I think the right situation is a guy that is 36, 3-3 in his last 6, and was KO'd not long ago. Not terribly big like Callum Smith who would be more of a challenge imo. I think Krusher is still tough, but lost his mental edge for the most part. I could be wrong...

Comment

Working...
                    X