Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Shuts Out Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otha might have lost that 2nd rd, took some big over hand rights

Comment

Otha got A LOT of work to do, he is a bit Wild and Loopy but he is so young so it is expected

He looks Flat and his Legs look shaky, too many fights kid, just fought a week ago overseas SLOW DOWN!
      Last edited by sicko; 06-29-2019, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Not really convinced by any of Jones III 3 pro fights yet.

Can't put my finger on it just yet...

Comment

Better rd for Otha but he still took some of those big rights

Comment

Otha in control in the 4th but he still takes a shot every now and then that catches him flush and sends him backwards

Comment

since the 4th round they're really trying to push this "Arriagada is a tough guy" motif.

Comment

Otha is really tired, 2 fights in back to back weeks was definitely too much

Comment

59-55 Otha for me, still showed flashes of his skill but he was far from great tonight, he needs some time off

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Otha is really tired, 2 fights in back to back weeks was definitely too much
                    While I agree, his fight last weekend was 1 minute and I don't recall him getting touched.

He was basically just sparring a week before a big fight. Though Frankie says that's a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      While I agree, his fight last weekend was 1 minute and I don't recall him getting touched.

He was basically just sparring a week before a big fight. Though Frankie says that's a bad idea
                      I think it was probably more the back and forth travel that had an effect than the actual fight

Comment

Working...
                      X