Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Upon his arrival to Mexico, Andres Ruiz, father of WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO heavyweight world champion Andy Ruiz, discussed the recent shocker that his son pulled off on June 1 - when he stopped Anthony Joshua in a massive upset at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slow down Tito, wilder is no bum. He might knock you into the high heavens. Hope Ruiz stays quite I really want to root for him, but I am afraid he is going to take this win into wayyyyy to far. A joke was simply a bum. Calm the teets down kid.

Comment

Ruiz would baptize Wilder.

Comment

Wilder sucks so does fury. Ruiz and aj bear them both. Wilder is an American hype job with no skills

Comment

Too many tacos and snickers in one night for him to say some **** like that. Don’t get ahead of yourself Big Boss Man from WWF. Wilder wins by KO in 6

Comment

Wilder never gets hit with body shots and Andy will touch that body that will be the key to beating Wilder

Comment

He gonna eat himself to 300lbs wit all the money he made. Joshua UD in rematch in UK.

Comment

Not a chance. Ortiz proved Wilder doesn't have porcelain in jaw like Joshua does.

Comment

Oh crap, another boxing father.

But anyway, I would LOVE to see that fight. No judges required in the building.

I think Ruiz would go night-night, but that's why they fight the fights. Especially when both fighters, like, fight.

Comment

Wilder will demolish Ruiz. It's a feel good story that he beat Joshua but A.J has no chin, little stamina, and lacked confidence in that fight. The Dawejko rumors are probably true. Joey wasn't allowed to comment and then was given a fight against Gassiev. Let's see Ruiz in the rematch against Joshua before he calls out the bronze bomber!

Comment

Working...
                    X