Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Curious Observation About Deontay Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    You whipping out the race card yet its a stone cold fact that wilders resume stinks. White men say it, Europeans say it and African Americans say it.
    I know, Race is the pink elephant in the room that makes people very uncomfortable; Especially white people.

They also say that about Mike Tyson, Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather to right? They never fought anyone either; According to the bigots and racists like Larry Merchant.

No matter what a black fighter does it will never be enough to satisfy the average and typical racist bigoted boxing fan who wants to see black boxing fail and become extinct; Especially here in America.

You may be one of them. I don't know. You claim you to love Anthony Joshua but do you really?

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      Why you always make s**t about colour? You mad bro.
      I get it but deep down you know I am right

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I get it but deep down you know I am right
        Just sayin' show me quotes from black UK fighters or fans talking stuff like this. Its extremely rare these days but pours from the mouths of Americans all the time.

Do you not get it? When engaging UK boxing fans the race card ain't in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          I just tune out any athletes talking about God. The worst is when NBA players point up after making a basket.
          Cause all of your atheist athletes suck like Frank Mir ha.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
            Cause all of your atheist athletes suck like Frank Mir ha.

Meet me in the Thunderdome, sissy-boy. It's time Eddy Current hands out another beating.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I know, Race is the pink elephant in the room that makes people very uncomfortable; Especially white people.

They also say that about Mike Tyson, Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather to right? They never fought anyone either; According to the bigots and racists like Larry Merchant.

No matter what a black fighter does it will never be enough to satisfy the average and typical racist bigoted boxing fan who wants to see black boxing fail and become extinct; Especially here in America.

You may be one of them. I don't know. You claim you to love Anthony Joshua but do you really?
              He is one of my favourite fighters. I am a very big fan of his. Don't drag me in to your racist narratives.

Comment

Working...
              X