No announcement yet.

Why does it seem that all the "pro trump" supporters who claim to be so against

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Liberals: Help us!!! We’re poor and can’t get jobs. Inclusion!!! Include us in movies and tv shows. Turn Captain America into a gay black super hero. We can’t mind our f/cking business.

Trump supporters: We hate gays and trans. We hate blacks and latinos, we’re always sneak dissing them with prejudice sh/t then say we have no problems with them. We also want to dictate what women do just like Islam, but also, we hate Muslims even though we want to take a page out of their book. We just can’t mind our own f/cking business.

Two annoying groups that can’t mind their own business.

Comment

Liberals: Help us!!! We’re poor and can’t get jobs. Inclusion!!! Include us in movies and tv shows. Turn Captain America into a gay black super hero. We can’t mind our f/cking business.

Trump supporters: We hate gays and trans. We hate blacks and latinos, we’re always sneak dissing them with prejudice sh/t then say we have no problems with them. We also want to dictate what women do just like Islam, but also, we hate Muslims even though we want to take a page out of their book. We just can’t mind our own f/cking business.

Two annoying groups that can’t mind their own business.
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      should puerto ricans just mind their own business???? or do they want interference only when natural disasters strike and their poorly managed power structures cant handle the aftermath?

if you two had a daughter, would you want her to be sexually responsible?

if yes,

do you think making abortions so easily accessible to the point of normalcy is conducive to women being sexually responsible? or does it do the exact opposite and make them more sexually reckless knowing that they can just go to some tax payer clinic and fix last night's mistake?

Comment

Thread has "fail" written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
          should puerto ricans just mind their own business???? or do they want interference only when natural disasters strike and their poorly managed power structures cant handle the aftermath?

if you two had a daughter, would you want her to be sexually responsible?

if yes,

do you think making abortions so easily accessible to the point of normalcy is conducive to women being sexually responsible? or does it do the exact opposite and make them more sexually reckless knowing that they can just go to some tax payer clinic and fix last night's mistake?
          Lol you guys care about Puerto Rico now?

Weren’t you all parroting Trump when he was dissing PR after the natural disaster? Dumbass didn’t even know PR is US territory at first.

Comment

Lol you guys care about Puerto Rico now?

Weren’t you all parroting Trump when he was dissing PR after the natural disaster? Dumbass didn’t even know PR is US territory at first.

who said we care? how do you get we care about puerto rico from that post???

nice red herring logic fallacy to sidestep the topic at hand.

very transparent retort.
            kev.

more transparent than your attempt at impartiality with your annoyance of your liberal contemporaries and that gay black captain america post.

Comment

very transparent retort.
              kev.

more transparent than your attempt at impartiality with your annoyance of your liberal contemporaries and that gay black captain america post.
              That's his MO.

In all fairness, many D superfans respond with repeated fallacy when their beliefs are questioned.

As to the last paragraph, I've been over that with him. I asked why he claims to be an independent, but then parrots Team D talking points verbatim.

I never got an answer from him on that question.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That's his MO.

In all fairness, many D superfans respond with repeated fallacy when their beliefs are questioned.

As to the last paragraph, I've been over that with him. I asked why he claims to be an independent, but then parrots Team D talking points verbatim.

I never got an answer from him on that question.....
                You told me to change the subject.

I don't take orders from anyone.

Comment

very transparent retort.
                  kev.

You care too much about all this tbh, not just PR.

You and about 3-4 others on here are consumed by this.

Idc about none of this, you live for this

Comment

1bad65

Why do you post on boxingscene.com when all you do is post about politics?

Aren't there political forums out there?

If you're really into debating about this subject, why not debate with people who care about politics?

Why boxingscene.com, with people who "watch news and repeat what they hear"?

I think you should search for a new hobby.

Comment

1bad65

Why do you post on boxingscene.com when all you do is post about politics?

Aren't there political forums out there?

If you're really into debating about this subject, why not debate with people who care about politics?

Why boxingscene.com, with people who "watch news and repeat what they hear"?

I think you should search for a new hobby.
                      You cry like a lil bish

Comment

Working...
                      X