No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson's criminal past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Lamotta was just a life **** up and obviously not a saint or pillar in the community. Multiple marriages, blowing money, domestic abuse etc. Still NOT the same as PIMPING and BEATING UNDERAGE TEENAGE GIRLS. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
    Lamotta was accused of rape and nearly beat a guy to death in a bar fight. He was a pretty nasty guy.

I've noticed a trend, a lot of fighters are savage human beings especially the guys who are REALLY good at fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Culture ? What does Culture gotta do with this B*tch ? Reading your post on this thread I don't gotta guess what type of P*ssy you are B*tch .
      But I'm done with your B*tch @ss . Go start a Charity for them Hoes B*tch.
      You just seem like a loud semi-illiterate hoodrat with poor hygiene & trashy demeanor. If you don't want to seem that way then reformat your posts. I can practically smell you through the screen.

Comment

He gave her an option so how bad could he be?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          You just seem like a loud semi-illiterate hoodrat with poor hygiene & trashy demeanor. If you don't want to seem that way then reformat your posts. I can practically smell you through the screen.
          You think so huh ?
          Well i don't gotta guess what type of B*tch you are with over 12,000 post in 4 years . Get a life B*tch .
          Oh and I smell you too . You know what I smell ...
          I Smell Pussay .

Comment

You think so huh ?
            Well i don't gotta guess what type of B*tch you are with over 12,000 post in 4 years . Get a life B*tch .
            Oh and I smell you too . You know what I smell ...
            I Smell Pussay .
            You seem angry at my exquisitely luxurious lifestyle. Are you poor?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              You seem angry at my exquisitely luxurious lifestyle. Are you poor?
              How'd you guess ?
              I actually borrowed this phone and charge the battery at the local Starbucks sshole !
              Now I really gotta go before these baristas call the cops on me for loitering . But before I do ... **** you P*ssy .

Comment

How'd you guess ?
                I actually borrowed this phone and charge the battery at the local Starbucks sshole !
                Now I really gotta go before these baristas call the cops on me for loitering . But before I do ... **** you P*ssy .
                You seem like a very smelly dirty person with poor communication skills.

Comment

This guy sounds like a real jerk.

Comment

Working...
                  X