Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the greatest speed discrepancy between two top / elite boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    All of your threads consist of trashing the hell out of some boxer you dislike while praising to the sky some boxer you do like. You comparisons are stupid and wrong. What you have to say is stupid, negative and wrong. You are one of the very worst posters on here. Your threads suck with a capitol S, no brain power.

Dayum!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Taylor Chavez had to be the topper.
      Pacquiao vs Oscar
      Sugar Ray Robinson Rocky Graziano
      Ray Leonard vs Danny Boy Green
      Ali against Archie Moore
      Hector Camacho against pretty much everybody he fought.
      Tbh Oscar and Archie Moore were never speedsters and were far from elite when they fought Ali and Pacman
      Last edited by Mrsantiago; 03-23-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Holyfield vs Foreman !

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          All of your threads consist of trashing the hell out of some boxer you dislike while praising to the sky some boxer you do like. You comparisons are stupid and wrong. What you have to say is stupid, negative and wrong. You are one of the very worst posters on here. Your threads suck with a capitol S, no brain power.

Hey! My wraps aren't loaded!

Comment

Loma vs GRJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
              Tbh Oscar and Archie Moore were never speedsters and were far from elite when they fought Ali and Pacman
              They weren't in their prime that's true.

Comment

[QUOTE=Koba-Grozny;18597517] I'm not convinced the TS was actually looking for serious replies here.[/QUO
                Yeah , imagine having a normal thread that's crazy on BSN !!

Comment

They weren't in their prime that's true.
                  past their prime? Archie was 46! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    past their prime? Archie was 46! lmao
                    Yeah he was. I took the OP to mean high profile fighters. Your right Archie was ancient and Oscar's best days were past him. But then again Golovkin is past his prime but not as past it as those two were. Not even close. His age may show up in the rematch however. Oscar was also weight drained against Pac. Archie had weight issues besides being old. Archie is consistantly rated as one if the best boxers ever. I think he also had the most KOs of any boxer ever. The difference in hand speed in those bouts were real though.

Comment

Yeah he was. I took the OP to mean high profile fighters. Your right Archie was ancient and Oscar's best days were past him. But then again Golovkin is past his prime but not as past it as those two were. Not even close. His age may show up in the rematch however. Oscar was also weight drained against Pac. Archie had weight issues besides being old. Archie is consistantly rated as one if the best boxers ever. I think he also had the most KOs of any boxer ever. The difference in hand speed in those bouts were real though.
                      Archie's record for KO's will never be broken (132 KO's) But Archie will likely always be known as the best Light Heavyweight of all time...not Heavyweight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X