Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Want Gervonta Davis, I Want To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Why are all these lames hating on 'Money-Team' Tank Davis?! why is boxingscene publishing articles for this scrub? did he win a medal? so hes popular because he keeps 'Tanks' name in his mouth?

Get your shine off your own work! stop name dropping my boy Gervonta hoe!
    It ain’t boxingscene it’s the hater Steve Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
      "And he should fight me now because this is the best chance he's going to have when I'm 19."

This kid is smart, LOL!
      Yep already has his excuse built in. Smart boy

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        He's more famous than tank at least in a casual stand point so tank needs him .
        Lmaooo yea rite. Tank ig is filled with celebrities and he already has an major endorsement. More social media followers also. People barely know Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          It ain’t boxingscene it’s the hater Steve Kim.
          Wow! I missed that lmao! it is Kim, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Why are all these lames hating on 'Money-Team' Tank Davis?! why is boxingscene publishing articles for this scrub? did he win a medal? so hes popular because he keeps 'Tanks' name in his mouth?

Get your shine off your own work! stop name dropping my boy Gervonta hoe!
            He’s got plenty of shine. This is the first time I’ve ever seen him mention tank.

For someone who hasn’t done much and wasn’t an Olympic medalist he’s extremely popular right now. He’s got more social media followers than most popular American boxers

Maybe we should use the same logic when wilder is constantly talking about aj?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              tank davis is an undercard fighter. only here in the boxingscene bubble is he considered a star. the only time he headlined was when he went to the uk to fight in the other guys hometown.
              And what kind of fighter are you lmao. That’s all you do is hate on fighters that would have you running to the police. He’s 24 with 19 fights of course he hasn’t headlined many fights dummy. But he has fought on a PPV that sold 4.5 million and has an endorsement. What is irrelevant Ryan doing besides begging for fights and calling our fighters who’d ktfo of him?

Comment

Bring him on!

Comment

I don't think oscar would put one of his prospects in with Tank....

Comment

Garcia needs to develop his man strength first. The fights I have seen him in so far, it looks like he still got that amateur Saturday afternoon competition at the local gym kinda style. Hes very fast (which I like) but Itll take a little while to get where he needs to be. You get stronger as you get older and theyll be a time where he primes and his power will match his speed, thatll be prefect time to call out guys like Davis. Unfortunately, the way the body works (especially for athletes) I dont see him priming until about 24. At 21-23, he will be ready but not in a true prime. I think Tank primed early imo...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      And what kind of fighter are you lmao. That’s all you do is hate on fighters that would have you running to the police. He’s 24 with 19 fights of course he hasn’t headlined many fights dummy. But he has fought on a PPV that sold 4.5 million and has an endorsement. What is irrelevant Ryan doing besides begging for fights and calling our fighters who’d ktfo of him?
                      Whos endorsing him?

Comment

Working...
                      X