Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Come GGG Is Not Calling Alvarez A Clown Anymore? 1 Year Antics Forgotten? Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    Or maybe now that the fight is signed sealed and delivered,there's no point in trashing canelo anymore. Golden boy took the bait,accepted the fight,and now we wait for September 16. No reason for meaningless back and forth rhetoric,they'll say what needs to be said with their fists.
    so Alvarez is no longer a clown because it was a year from the WBC droppage to signage.. yeah that makes sense. only clowns have been K2 milking their cat who should'Ve been at 168 years ago. payback is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      so Alvarez is no longer a clown because it was a year from the WBC droppage to signage.. yeah that makes sense. only clowns have been K2 milking their cat who should'Ve been at 168 years ago. payback is coming
      No,he's still a clown,but the fight is already signed,so there's no point in wasting breath repeating the same thing we've been hearing for the last year or two. As for payback coming,I agree. Canelo is going to pay for acting like such a diva since the mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        No,he's still a clown,but the fight is already signed,so there's no point in wasting breath repeating the same thing we've been hearing for the last year or two. As for payback coming,I agree. Canelo is going to pay for acting like such a diva since the mayweather fight.
        actually, Golovkin is the clown because he said he wasn't interested in the fight....and he Saunders' called him out for not unifying when all the belts were a priority with GGG and K2...

it's ok though. the fight is signed. lil Nelo gonna knock Kazakh boy out

Comment

Nelo by rape

Comment

Who cares? The fight is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Who cares? The fight is happening.
              don't get soft. or do you prefer to talk about Floyd vs McGregor? this is a boxing site innit?

Comment

And so again, more tomfoolery from K2. Sanchez, Loeffler, Gennady all quiet ever since the fight was announced.

Be real, not fake. These K2 boys criticizing GBp and Alvarez for the longest yet again, when the pressed happens, they cower away as if what they said before about Alvarez didn't matter or happen. Even the GGG fans have quieted down a bit since the fight was announced, and especially since Kova got KO'd.

Cowerism.
                GGG is from humble beginnings, he knows not to bite the hand that feeds him...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  GGG is from humble beginnings, he knows not to bite the hand that feeds him...
                  Uh.. this is wrong. People who made it, coming up from humble beginnings, almost unanimously don't think of anyone as "a hand that feeds him". They generally do not recognize authority over themselves.

There are millions of example of this.

Even Golovkin has let it slip, he was answering some questions in an interview, and he stated that "Loeffler works for me. He does what I tell him".

Comment

Canelo was a clown when he was running. Now he stepped up, so Golovkin respects him.

I expect a little more saltiness as the fight gets closer. The Mayweather McGregor fight will darken the sky, and somebody is going to have to say something to promote this fight. It'll happen.

Comment

don't get soft. or do you prefer to talk about Floyd vs McGregor? this is a boxing site innit?
                      I prefer to talk about how Drumpf's hair is made from Russian hooker pubes.

Comment

Working...
                      X