Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny to earn respect from boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yes no more rematch, but what this tells us, is the first fight was a farce. Nothing won, nothing lost.. Nothing gained, nothing good came about it.. Floyd didn't prove anything, but the cold hard fact he is old and had a hard time with a 50% one armed PAc.

Time for both to retire. That is why fighters should fight prime vs prime to show who's the best. We got ourselves a shop worn fighters that night.
    If Pacquiao won, you wouldn't be saying shit. You're just buttmad because your boy got stomped out. smh...

Comment

http://**********boxing.com/roger-ma...ms-of-victory/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.
      Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Comment

But Rogers a crack head right? Why would u guys listen to him

Comment

Well now that Floyd has beat Manny, do you respect him?

Comment

Originally posted by T.B.E. 48-0 View Post
            Roger Mayweather is a punch drunk crackhead.
            Floyd: I'll believe Uncle Roger he's family

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              Well now that Floyd has beat Manny, do you respect him?
              That interview was the aftermath of the first fight. Roger thinks it doesnt count.

The screams of boos have hit Floyd's family to the core.

Comment

That interview was the aftermath of the first fight. Roger thinks it doesnt count.

The screams of boos have hit Floyd's family to the core.
                Floyd is the happiest he has ever been , you and your children buddies have been soul stomped lol .

Comment

The fight did serve a purpose, despite the injured shoulder. We know Floyd will run...and Manny can't catch him. Even if he does, it will be a bear hug. So what's the point in a rematch? Rematch=more hugs. I would prefer to see Pacquiao in an action fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    They're starting to feel bad about the injured shoulder. They know it was a cheap win. Props to Roger.
                    Roger talks smack all the time, but when it matters, he knows he had to speak the truth.

He knows Pac is the ticket to defining his nephews legacy.. But the hard truth is PAc is shop worn, and there is fear he might not recover from the rotator cuff injury and can even be a career ending injury for pac. I really hope not.

I still believe 100% pac and 100% FLoyd can put on fire works. Sadly, that ever happening in the twilight of their careers is very questionable.

But who knows..maybe there is still one fight left in them.

Comment

How can anybody respect that "win" by Mayweather....other than the fl****s?

poke, run, hug...poke , run, hug........against an old one arm midget..?
                      he should've at least put a scratch on Pacquiao's face..
                      pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X