Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: We Feel Vanes Has Better Credentials Than Spike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you selling Abel? Nothing on May 4th!! Garbage fight!!

Comment

Yea he's better than Spike. The bar is very low here.

Comment

Ggg

I go to stubhub fights all the time I have even seen GGG fight there before but this is pathetic

Comment

Andrade???? I mean they haven’t even responded to him or did I just miss it? I don’t want to him fight cinnamon again.smh

Comment

Tom defending his bum picking skills.

Comment

Ha which one to pick the easy one or the easiest one.
              Were soo lucky he picked Vanes.

Comment

Its a bs fight, might as well of went with the guy who'll fall in a more entertaining manner like Spike woulda done lol.

But w/e. This whole thing is f#cking dumb. I'm rooting on Vanes for the first time ever just to f#ck up this whole sh^tshow.

Sept. 2018 Canelo vs Vanes hopefully.

Big fan of how GGG & his people climbed to get where they are, but they dropped the ball like a bunch of amateur spazz's here.

Boxing really needs to quit letting the inmates run the asylum. Thats why everything is always about minimum risk for maximum return vs entertaining the paying public. Its the only sport that really operates like this & its why boxing is seen as such a corrupt circus of a sport so much.

That said who knows how you fix all that nowadays with how f#cked up things operate & all the built in & accepted bs, but f#ck me boxing needs SOMEONE who's looking out for boxing first & foremost, once & for all.

/rant lol probably 2 or 3 more rants in me cuz this is such a dumbass fight.

Comment

Comparing one tomato can to another. Only diference is the company that made it.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Comparing one tomato can to another. Only diference is the company that made it.

Comment

Shameful ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X