Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Of course not.

This is all speculation.... Do you really need to be told this. Nobody on this forum was there so nobody here knows
    There is witness testimony. You do know what "witness" means, right?

Do you think it is fair to make speculations the way you are doing? Honestly, it's rather disgusting.

Comment

The men were there to discuss realty. It is reported that they were asked to leave three times by police officers but refused and so they were cuffed and stuffed. Why not just shell out a couple of dollars for a cup of coffee and there would have been no problem at all. Shell out a couple of dollars and stay as long as you'd like or be a tough guy, claim racism and then spend the night in jail. ****in' cheap assed idiots.
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah. Like you not deleting or editing a racist post.
        Your ignorance is showing. I did delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          The men were there to discuss realty. It is reported that they were asked to leave three times by police officers but refused and so they were cuffed and stuffed. Why not just shell out a couple of dollars for a cup of coffee and there would have been no problem at all. Shell out a couple of dollars and stay as long as you'd like or be a tough guy, claim racism and then spend the night in jail. ****in' idiots.
          Again, they weren't asked to leave until the police asked them to leave. At no point were they told to buy a cup of coffee or leave, according to witness statements. They were simply told to leave when the police arrived.

If the witnesses say they weren't being disruptive, and if another witness says she was at the same Starbucks for hours without buying anything and not asked to leave, why do you think these two men were asked to leave? I wonder if you can give a clear answer.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Your ignorance is showing. I did delete it.
            Sure but not immediately.

A white poster use the pejorative term "blackies" and you a white mod came along and left it for a while so you and others could have a laugh about it.

You must be going in and out of your senses, tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              There is witness testimony. You do know what "witness" means, right?

Do you think it is fair to make speculations the way you are doing? Honestly, it's rather disgusting.
              Do I think it's fair to hear both sides of a story before making a conclusion. ?

Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Do I think it's fair to hear both sides of a story before making a conclusion. ?

Absolutely.
                One side would be the customers, the other would be the workers.

I'm wondering why you wouldn't want to consider the testimony of a neutral witness.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Sure but not immediately.

A white poster use the pejorative term "blackies" and you a white mod came along and left it for a while so you and others could have a laugh about it.

You must be going in and out of your senses, tonight.
                  Yea, I was waiting for somebody to make fun of him about it. And how do you know the poster is white?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Again, they weren't asked to leave until the police asked them to leave. At no point were they told to buy a cup of coffee or leave, according to witness statements. They were simply told to leave when the police arrived.

If the witnesses say they weren't being disruptive, and if another witness says she was at the same Starbucks for hours without buying anything and not asked to leave, why do you think these two men were asked to leave? I wonder if you can give a clear answer.
                    Is that the defense that you would state to a judge? It is irrelevant what other people have done. The law states that if you do business with the shop that you can sit down and bs. If you have no business in an establishment than you don't belong in that establishment to begin with. But still, just pull out a couple of dollars and ****in' buy something. What's so hard to understand about that?
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Yea, I was waiting for somebody to make fun of him about it. And how do you know the poster is white?
                      True. i should ask him his race.
                      But hey we online, right and anything goes?
                      Less than an hour ago you said you were Black.

Comment

Working...
                      X