No announcement yet.

Floyd & Manny Top Five WORST wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd & Manny Top Five WORST wins?

Interesting twist here. I use Floyd & Manny because of their near equivalence regarding everything career wise, so the question is...

What are each of their five worst wins? I'm asking since they became legitimate P4P material.
    Floyd after the Genaro title win and Manny presumable after the Barrera win.

Ex. Berto, N'dou, Sosa for Floyd
    Larios, Velasquez for Manny

Looking forward to what people come up with.

Everything post De La Hoya for Floyd and everything post peds for manny

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Interesting twist here. I use Floyd & Manny because of their near equivalence regarding everything career wise, so the question is...

What are each of their five worst wins? I'm asking since they became legitimate P4P material.
      Floyd after the Genaro title win and Manny presumable after the Barrera win.

Ex. Berto, N'dou, Sosa for Floyd
      Larios, Velasquez for Manny

Looking forward to what people come up with.
      I thought the N'dou fight was a solid win and performance for Floyd. If we're going to talk about WORST wins I guess you could point to the bums each guy faced very early in their careers.

Comment

I can name worst losses.

It's quite a few of them actually.

Comment

pac single handedly bring the boxing back to the top because of his exciting style while floyd put the boxing fans to sleep because of his boring style.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            pac single handedly bring the boxing back to the top because of his exciting style while floyd put the boxing fans to sleep because of his boring style.
            This is what happens when your mother smokes shabu during pregnancy. Let this be a lesson to all of nsb

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              This is what happens when your mother smokes shabu during pregnancy. Let this be a lesson to all of nsb
              I agree floyd mother shouldn't use drugs during pregnancy but i think she can't resist it because drugs are everwhere in their house.

Comment

All their wins during the developmental/bum phase perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                X