• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn: Joshua will call Wilder in the ring on March 31'st

Eddie Hearn: Joshua will call Wilder in the ring on March 31'st

Good news AJ not a ***** then

Comment

Just get them all in the ring full wwe style, wilder haye fury bellew Miller whyte

Comment

"Mad" if he no shows... Shyster realized that everyone was laughing at their blatant duck and this is what you call "damage control".
        Glad to see they're doing the right thing though. They're going to get AJ fully scripted and prep'd like he was going on the stand. He's not good in these types of situations.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Eddie Hearn: Joshua will call Wilder in the ring on March 31'st

What a face-saving Spin doctor?

Comment

lets hope wilder gets in the ring

Comment

I hope Chisora comes down with a steel chair and lays them both out.

Comment

in b4 AJ nuthuggers swarm the thread saying that AJ always wanted a face to face and Deontay is going to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  I hope Chisora comes down with a steel chair and lays them both out.
                  Now you're talking.

I'm hoping to see Chisora & Whyte walking to the ring from the back like the Bushwackers from back into the day then sliding under the bottom rope Road Warrior style before slugging it out with every man, women & child in the ring til they are the only two standing.

Then Wilder drops down from the ceiling Sting-style with his mask on & saying some weird sh^t no one gets.

Then Joshua raises his eyebrow & asks everyone if you can smell what he's cooking.

Lets do this!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X