Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Larry Holmes favor to win, Parker or Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Larry Holmes favor to win, Parker or Joshua?

Comment

That looks like a very very young/green Parker, Holmes Jab even looks better than whatever attempt Parker is throwing here.

Comment

It's good to see Larry Holmes looking so well. Such a great boxer.

Comment

Well Holmes labled Parker ....Larry Holmes 2.0 and said Parker was more skilled than himself . I think i know the answer .....

Comment

Very interesting. Holmes had a great left jab. Maybe Parker can score the upset.

Comment

His jab should be put in a special room in the HOF. It won him a lot of fights. It was fast and hard. Larry was a great fighter no question.

Comment

Great heavy but not Jimmy the Greek ive seen some of his other rantings and then say something different next year.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Very interesting. Holmes had a great left jab. Maybe Parker can score the upset.
                  There is no way in he ll Larry REALLY thinks this kid belongs in same room.Catch Larry tomorrow and he will tell you something 100% different.Im not even putting Parker down just sayin Larry don't believe it(neither do I though)he thinks he is better then Ali.And there is nothing wrong with that you don't get where he got by thinking ANYONE better.

Comment

Working...
                  X