Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stopped A Side Andy From Not Going To Saudi As The Final Location?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Not really , if Ruiz wins he is tied to Eddie for two more fights
    I read that somewhere
    So in reality , not being a smart azz , but you don’t know chit
    What your repeating is what Eddie wanted you to know
    Just chit that came out of his mouth , wtv
    Sorry I don’t believe anything he says or any other promoter for that matter

Now , don’t you find it fughin weird that not one side or the other has mentioned anything
    Don’t you think if the problem was on Ruiz’s side , Eddie would come out of the closet already , screaming to whoever listens
    There is ton of chit we don’t know and bunch of posters are just repeating bullchit
    Two weeks or so Big Bad Eddie came out and said the location was Cardiff
    Did you chew on that one also , cause Saudi Arabia is not fughin Cardiff
    See what I mean
    But you got Sid-Knee and others yelling like their fughin lawyers and actually had the contract in their hands

So to me it’s a load of chit
    No proof just opinion
    Watch me get chewed out by some of your nuthuggers and platform players
    I don't think its as easy as some people think to get 100% proof but what a lot of people are saying makes sense.

If Ruiz signed for a fixed price and relinquished all rematch rights to Matchroom or Joshua (as Hearn says) it seems to make a lot of sense.

The situation before Ruiz beat Joshua would make it seem that any HW Title shot where you are a 25-1 underdog seem golden. Ruiz rolled the dice, won but now drinks from that poison filled chalice. Its a shame.

I've not heard it anywhere but it makes sense that Ruiz will negotiate a Rematch clause to make this a Trilogy, but on Ruiz's terms, right?

Bottom line is that we'll never have 100% truth, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      But Al Haymon is smarter than Eddie Hearn and the Matchroom lawyers. Al knows how get any contract in the world voided and rewritten in his guy's favour.

The only possible explanation for why the the fight happening in SA is that Haymon wants it there, for some reason that nobody at this board is smart enough to understand.
      Ahaha, you've figured it out. Haymon doesn't want competition in the US so he forced it to go abroad. But we are smart and know the truth.

Comment

Ok , now let me ask you ; is this fact or is this what Eddie said or you read
        Because , so far I’ve heard ten different fughin versions and imo no one knows fugh all for sure
        So do you have proof of this or is this just your take
        I read that somewhere
        So nobody should believe what Hearn says unless they've seen the contract and can prove it's true ... but you believe that Ruiz is tied to Eddie for 2 more fights if he wins because you read that somewhere?

Mmmm .. ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          Ahaha, you've figured it out. Haymon doesn't want competition in the US so he forced it to go abroad. But we are smart and know the truth.
          Exactly!

I'm glad somebody else gets it!

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
            It's been covered a million times but in case you really are actually wondering, the rematch gave Joshua's team to right to decide the location as well as a flat fee for Ruiz, $9M.

He signed it.

Now, completely unexpectedly, what has actually happened is that Joshua's team has decided the location (Saudi Arabia) and Ruiz is getting $9M, obviously this unforeseen turn of events could never have been predicted, well, apart from it being written in the contract.

The irony is that half of the people on here were thinking there was a big hold up because Andy was claiming he wouldn't go to the UK and he was calling the shots, when in fact the hold up was Hearn waiting on SA to back up a caravan of camels loaded with cash, and Ruiz's statements about not going to the UK was perfect cover for him to get Joshua and extra $40M or whatever insane site fee SA are paying, while in effect being able to partially blame Ruiz.
            You are a smart man and also a politian.
            This is like using one stone to kill 2 birds.
            Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
              I don't think its as easy as some people think to get 100% proof but what a lot of people are saying makes sense.

If Ruiz signed for a fixed price and relinquished all rematch rights to Matchroom or Joshua (as Hearn says) it seems to make a lot of sense.

The situation before Ruiz beat Joshua would make it seem that any HW Title shot where you are a 25-1 underdog seem golden. Ruiz rolled the dice, won but now drinks from that poison filled chalice. Its a shame.

I've not heard it anywhere but it makes sense that Ruiz will negotiate a Rematch clause to make this a Trilogy, but on Ruiz's terms, right?

Bottom line is that we'll never have 100% truth, my friend.
              If AJ wins then a trilogy rubber match to settle it would make sense.

But the IBF and WBO both have mandos due, and there's no way they would agree to postpone them again because of another rematch clause.

Going by Bob Arum, the IBF haven't even given permission for the first rematch yet, so a second rematch clause would be out of the question, imo.

I'm pretty sure AJ would have to take care of his mandos before a trilogy fight with Andy could happen.

Comment

I read that somewhere
                So in reality , not being a smart azz , but you don’t know chit
                What your repeating is what Eddie wanted you to know
                Just chit that came out of his mouth , wtv
                Sorry I don’t believe anything he says or any other promoter for that matter

Now , don’t you find it fughin weird that not one side or the other has mentioned anything
                Don’t you think if the problem was on Ruiz’s side , Eddie would come out of the closet already , screaming to whoever listens
                There is ton of chit we don’t know and bunch of posters are just repeating bullchit
                Two weeks or so Big Bad Eddie came out and said the location was Cardiff
                Did you chew on that one also , cause Saudi Arabia is not fughin Cardiff
                See what I mean
                But you got Sid-Knee and others yelling like their fughin lawyers and actually had the contract in their hands

So to me it’s a load of chit
                No proof just opinion
                Watch me get chewed out by some of your nuthuggers and platform players
                Calm down boy, you are not the only one that listen or see eddies interviews. Eddie never said the fight will be in Cardiff, rather he said there are locations but Cardiff is ahead or is most likely.
                SA money came and the front runner for the location changed making it a win win for all as Ruiz openly said hez not coming to Cardiff.

Comment

Finny enough you thought you are smart but you only sounded like a clown. SA investors don't give a fcck about AL. Eddie runs the show. He knows how to make AJ money AL can't make for wilder until he retires.
                  Stop fulling around. Eddie knows how to make money for his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Finny enough you thought you are smart but you only sounded like a clown. SA investors don't give a fcck about AL. Eddie runs the show. He knows how to make AJ money AL can't make for wilder until he retires.
                    Stop fulling around. Eddie knows how to make money for his fighters.
                    Dude we are just messing around, try to stop being super triggered for one second.

Comment

Dude we are just messing around, try to stop being super triggered for one second.
                      Well, am only stating the obvious with a high pitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X