Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-02-2019, 04:25 AM #11
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5297 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 308,472.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
Bunch of cowards in boxing these days. These guys are turning down career high purses and the opportunity to beat the P4P #1 fighter in the sport. They have literally nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Idk, maybe it’s just an Eastern Euro thing. We already know how entitled Borat is so maybe Kovalev and Derevyanchenko are just like him.
Boxers are advised or consulted how the money rolls. Common enemies to GBP

1.) “Borat” (Loeffler)

2.) Kovalev (to be fair, Warren already had plans for Yarde), and Arum - like Arum, better to get the Yarde fight out of the way first.

3.) DiBella - Al Haymon minion. Haymon is IS TOO connected with NYC execs, and well, DiBella got job security at the Barclays. DiBella just enjoying flexing on Oscar because he can, and he gets another crack at the IBF title and imposing as he did to Loeffler with GGG. DiBella will still make money easy, and as Oscar said, no real intentions.

We saw similar negotiations against AJ Hearn. Wilder lucked out with $100mil because Ruiz Jr. stole the shine. Ideally the glory was intended for Wilder. Now all Wilder has is the road to 50-0.

Last edited by Young Bidness; 08-02-2019 at 04:27 AM.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:38 AM #12
Contender

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
SkiPete is a glorious beacon of lightSkiPete is a glorious beacon of lightSkiPete is a glorious beacon of lightSkiPete is a glorious beacon of lightSkiPete is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 14,075.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
20%? I think you'll find it's 35%.
Ok, and Oscar and Nelo were probably trying to offer 10%. Negotiations with GGG, Kovalev and Dereyanchenko fell over. At a certain point you have to accept it is not everyone else it is Nelo and his team that are hard to deal with.
SkiPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:43 AM #13
Boxing

Quoted: 23849 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 341,488.24
Total Points: 369,625.98
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiPete View Post
Ok, and Oscar and Nelo were probably trying to offer 10%. Negotiations with GGG, Kovalev and Dereyanchenko fell over. At a certain point you have to accept it is not everyone else it is Nelo and his team that are hard to deal with.
He hasn't negotiated with Golovkin. 10% is probably 5x what Derevyanchenko has ever earned. Canelo has proven in the past he's not greedy despite being the biggest draw. He actually gave Cotto the bigger split and gave Golovkin 40%. Fighters are just too greedy nowadays. Mayweather and Pacquiao didn't pay their opponents insane splits. The opponents were earning like 5 mil while they made 30.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:46 AM #14
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6576 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,651.04
Total Points: 326,290.13
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

You have seen that with Joshua, and now we are seeing that with Canelo. Mayweather never had that problem, people use to take anything to fight him. Oh well. Why didn’t Canelo go to a purse bid? Seems they got paid here, because if Dervy wins the IBF belt then he would make more in a unification fight with Canelo oppose to being a mandatory challenger.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:49 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 58,924.12
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstip9 View Post
Serious question. How old are you?

The reason I ask is, I find it incredibly creepy/cringy that you refer to canelo as GODnelo.

I hope youre only a young one, who is just excited to have some internet time/trolling around.

But I still find it straight up weird. Just saying.

Thats all i can think of when i saw the title....lol
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:50 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
El Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 30,485.34
Hilarious Memes! Keep 'em Coming! - ƒearless good songs - Santa_ Nice pic comparison - Nomadic 

Lou Dibella priced his client out then ran the clock out to force the belt to be vacated. Cost his fighter a 5.5M payday when his career high payday was $462,500. How much did Dibella pay the IBF to get his fighter not 1 but 2 ordered mandatory title shots in last 3 fights? [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
El Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:57 AM #17
PBC on LEAN!

Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Seems they got paid here, because if Dervy wins the IBF belt then he would make more in a unification fight with Canelo oppose to being a mandatory challenger.
So Sergey would rather get a crack at GGG and less pay? That’s some confidence there. Sergey thinks he’ll beat GGG so his situation would be better if becomes Champ and possibly unify? What if Sergey loses?

If Sergey loses then Charlo doesn’t get a crack at the IBF, Charlo vs Sergey on Showtime or Fox?

This is where boliodogs chimes in to say “GGG will beat Sergey.”
Old 08-02-2019, 05:29 AM #18
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6576 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,651.04
Total Points: 326,290.13
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
So Sergey would rather get a crack at GGG and less pay? That’s some confidence there. Sergey thinks he’ll beat GGG so his situation would be better if becomes Champ and possibly unify? What if Sergey loses?

If Sergey loses then Charlo doesn’t get a crack at the IBF, Charlo vs Sergey on Showtime or Fox?

This is where boliodogs chimes in to say “GGG will beat Sergey.”
Well that was a wild guess, not sure why anyone else would take less to fight to fight GGG unless they are confident of winning.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:06 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6537 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 254,871.93
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

What’s up with “fans” calling athletes that they’ve never met “God’s”
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:50 AM #20
PBC on LEAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Well that was a wild guess, not sure why anyone else would take less to fight to fight GGG unless they are confident of winning.
Ask Dominic Wade how his bills became after the $500k purse. After taxes and all, 300K is rather sweet for a boxer who was in house arrest and taking a dive. Basically Haymon persuading easy money and helping a PBC signee in Wade gain trust. So Wade and Haymon beat the system. Hustling loot has its wonders. HBO got its GGG date replacement, everyone’s happy...

Share This With Friends

Tags
career, fight, godnelo?, high, purses, turning, what’s, “fighters”