No announcement yet.

Loma Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
    Yeah I think it just comes down to if you believe Lomachenko. If not, why would somebody call him a liar ? Truth is, there are a few fans who dislike Loma and spread negative propaganda.

From those videos, it seems to me he is saying that he prefers carving his own path to fame verses capitalizing on the fame of Manny Pacquiao. He feels that Manny is past his prime and the fight would be more hype than "part of his personal vision". At least that's how I understood it.

People have a right to disagree with his perspective or call him a diva, but he also has a right to his own perspective and vison. People can accuse him of being full of crap as well, but I don't see how that is really fair. I personally think it would be a great fight, but it's far off the path that Lomachenko is on. His sights are set on unifying the LW Division, and I don't see how he can be knocked for that.
    There's only been 6 or so, unified champions in the last 20 years. I support any boxer going after that achievement.

There's a lot of trash- talk amongst fight fans. It's just the nature of the beast and the way this forum is. It's generally uncommon to expect objectivity and good will.
    Some of these people arent even boxing fans and are just straight up pieces of **** who hate people not because of their skill but because of their skin color, nationality, and because their favorite fight isnt them.

All garbage ass opinions that add nothing positive to the sport.

Comment

Working...
    X