X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    There is a difference between PROVEN not guilty and FOUND not guilty, dummy

Now, are you saying that he was PROVEn not guilty, meaning that he 100% didn't do the crime?

So you accept the challenge? I accept.
    I absolutely accept that Zim had a not guilty verdict and you claim it was not proven he had a not guilty verdict

Leggo twat

I’ll beat you like Zim mentally beat muppets like you

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
      How about this wager you silly prick

I say Zimmerman was given a not guilty verdict

You seem to claim he wasn’t

Whoever is wrong leaves forever

Come on you daft twat take the bet
      This is the wager I told you I will enter

So take it or leave it coward

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
        This is the wager I told you I will enter

So take it or leave it coward
        Thread is made:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post19554879

May the best man win.

Comment

• Yup, TL/WR

What I got wrong with the Zim vs Tray case......

Tray's height and weight

TBF - The stats fluctuate between 5'11'' 140 lbs and 6'3'' 160 lbs. Sources include the coroner, police reports and Tray's family. Zim's stats were 28 5'7'' and 190 lbs.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Tray was the shorter, lighter version. That still towers over the pudgy George. With the hoodie on, it can make a person look bulkier/taller. It was raining and lightning and the lighting very poor.

G Zim.....an Afro-Peruvian American man. WHO KNEW

The Jury Section

''In Florida, juries consist of six people; 12 jurors are required only for criminal trials involving capital cases, where the death penalty is applicable.''

''The jury was composed of six women, almost all of whom were white (1 Latina). Although the panel's racial makeup reflects Seminole County's overwhelmingly white population....''

I googled for the jury makeup and somehow I mis-clicked and found a link that said 9-12 jurors were black. Derrrrrrr.......

I thought this shlt happened early in the morning (3am-ish)....

''Stacy Livingston is an EMT and firefighter with the Sanford Fire Department. Livingston testified that Martin was unresponsive and had no pulse when she arrived on the scene. Livingston said Martin was pronounced dead at 7:30 p.m''

Reading from WiKi.......
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman

''Testimony came from Andrew Gaugh, who was the 7-Eleven clerk that sold Martin snacks. He said that Martin paid with cash, and he did not see anything suspicious about Martin's behavior.''

''Donald O'Brien, the HOA president, testified that Zimmerman and the neighborhood watch were not affiliated with the HOA. O'Brien said he felt that Zimmerman was the coordinator of the program because Zimmerman had taken the initiative to get the program started, and that the watch program had instructed participants not to follow suspects but call 911. He said he did not feel that the neighborhood needed a watch program. On cross-examination, he testified that the police did not do regular patrols of the area due to the lack of a written agreement between the HOA and the police department. O'Brian testified that construction workers in the neighborhood had followed a burglary suspect in the past, resulting in an arrest, and that he had sent out a congratulatory email. During several rounds of redirects he said "do not follow", as well as "follow at a safe distance".''

''Sean Noffke, the dispatcher who was on the phone during Zimmerman's non-emergency call, testified regarding his own statements at that time. Noffke said that when he told Zimmerman "We don't need you to do that," he was making a suggestion, not giving an order. He said that dispatchers do not give orders because of liability issues. During cross-examination, Noffke testified that Zimmerman did not seem angry during the call, and that he wanted the police to come to his location.''

''Wendy Dorival was the Sanford police neighborhood watch coordinator that helped to form the "Retreat at Twin Lakes" neighborhood watch program. Dorival testified as to various roles and duties that volunteers have within the neighborhood watch program, and that watch participants are instructed not to follow or confront suspects, but only to call the police to report suspicious activity.''

Here's the case, imho......

''Singleton testified that during her interview with Zimmerman, he told her that his neighborhood was dealing with an increase in burglaries, and he started a neighborhood watch program. He told her that he had previously called the police before on suspicious people, but often they weren't stopped. Zimmerman told Singleton that while in his car, he saw Martin walking in the neighborhood in the rain. Zimmerman said he called police and pulled over before Martin started circling his car and then walked off. Zimmerman also told Singleton that he got out of his car to find a street sign and to see where Martin was going. Zimmerman said in the interview that he was walking back to his car when Martin jumped out from the bushes and said to him, "What the **** is your problem, homie?" Zimmerman said he got his cell phone out to call 911, and he told Martin, "I don't have a problem." Martin then said to him, "No, now you have a problem." Singleton testified that Zimmerman told her that Martin then punched him and was banging his head into the concrete. Zimmerman also said that within seconds, Martin's hand was moving down his body toward his gun, and fearing for his life, he shot Martin. Singleton testified that during her interview with him, Zimmerman didn't appear angry or spiteful to Martin.''

When there's only one living witness......

Rachel Jeantel, Witness No. 8, was a friend of Martin's in elementary school and high school. Jeantel testified that she was on the phone with Martin during the incident and that they were on the phone together while Martin was at the 7-Eleven. The call was disconnected and Martin later called her back. Jeantel testified that during the second call, Martin said a man was watching him, but that she did not think it was a "big idea." Jeantel asked Martin how the man looked and he told her that he was "a creepy-ass c word." Jeantel warned Martin to walk away because "it might be a rapist." Martin, she said, told her that the "n word is still following me" so he was going to try to "lose him'' and get back to the home where he was staying. As Jeantel remained on the phone with Martin, he said, "the n word is behind me." The man who was allegedly following him reappeared and Martin said, "Why are you following me for," and then Jeantel heard a hard breathed man come and say "What are you doing around here?" Jeantel testified that she said "Trayvon, Trayvon" and she "started to hear a little bit of Trayvon saying, get off, get off." Jeantel then said she heard Martin's phone headset fall and Martin say "get off." The phone went dead and Jeantel says she didn't speak to Martin again. Jeantel also testified that she believes the screams heard on the 911 call were Martin's, because "Trayvon has kind of a baby voice.''.''

According to Zim, Tray ''jumped out of (some) bushes''. According to Jeantel, Tray was trying to ditch Zim.

It's a ''fascinating'' case where either side could be right. The gun thing, well, how many CCL owners are there ? Zim could have very well been a regular Joe with a gun. He had a license. He had no history of misuse.

There is no question -
          Zim did call the cops
          There was an altercation/fatal shooting

Other than that......

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            You could go on but you couldnt name one single example?

Its funny when stupid people try to come off as bright and deep.

You must be to stupid to look it up for yourself, do I have to hold your hand and show you the way....

You need examples, you can ask me what to type in a search engine since you can't think for yourself, if you need the right words just ask genius.

Comment

Working...
            X