Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Cats Saying Ward/Kov Isn't Pushing Advertising Enough Can Now STFU!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All You Cats Saying Ward/Kov Isn't Pushing Advertising Enough Can Now STFU!!!!!!!

Just saw both a Ward/Kovalev snippet during a TO during the OKC/Warriors game on TNT (big time viewership to you non USA cats) and then an interview with Ward!!!!!

So STFU this fight is getting put out there and getting some love!!!!

That's all bishes, back to the ball game for me.

That's the first big promotion they've done for the fight....

They really needed that, so whoever set that up did a great job.

Comment

Good to hear. I don't see why people expect that they'd do a ton of promotion more than 2 weeks out. PPV sales are different than ticket sales. You're not going to be spending a ton on advertising a PPV that's a month away. You do it in the last couple weeks.

Comment

Great move by Roc Nation/Main Events, I'm shocked that Beyonce and Jay-Z don't promote there fights that well

Comment

Yea Ward just got interviewed at the game

Comment

why does it look like see is releasing a huge fart?

Comment

I don't feel like any fights get enough promotion. Promoters are stuck in the old ways. Also, this fight isn't getting enough mainstream media buzz to attract the casuals needed to make it successful.

It's not a knock on this fight in particular, but ALL big fights( excluding Pac-May which got mainstream news attention in a big way).

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                Great move by Roc Nation/Main Events, I'm shocked that Beyonce and Jay-Z don't promote there fights that well
                I don't think jay really gives a Fuk lol. Too cool for school to promote like everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  why does it look like see is releasing a huge fart?

Damnit, not only have you just ruined a certain favorite standing position for me but I think you just f^cked up kitchen sex too. I'm only going to be thinking there's a huge fart coming my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    I don't think Social media is really Jay Zs thing but for the Cotto/Canelo fight athletes and entertainers that are signed to Roc Sports tweet about the fights a day or two before the fight, I would expect that they'll do the same thing for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X