No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. GGG - Cherrypicking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
    Lemieux was Saunder's sex slave, Derevyachenko was Jacob's leftovers, Brook was from a lower division, Murray never achieved anything, Jacobs was okay (for a cancer victim), but again, Canelo beat him just like Golovkin did.

I hate Golovkin because "fighters" like him are one of the main reasons why the sport is dying. He never takes any exciting fights and when he finally attempts to do it, which he only did against Canelo moving up in weight, he looked bad.
    It's posters like you that boxing is dying. YDKSA the sport and your **** retentive and repeatedly dull threads are reasons why you should follow another sport.

Comment

why even make this waste of a thread? thats like asking whos gayer out of lennox lewis and elton john. they dont call him cherrylovkin for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
        It's posters like you that boxing is dying. YDKSA the sport and your **** retentive and repeatedly dull threads are reasons why you should follow another sport.
        No, I'm pointing out the problem, that doesn't make me a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          why even make this waste of a thread? thats like asking whos gayer out of lennox lewis and elton john. they dont call him cherrylovkin for nothing
          I'm aware of the obviousness of the answer. However, not everyone are, so the thread is still relevant.

Comment

No, I'm pointing out the problem, that doesn't make me a problem.
            it definitely DOES make you a problem. The problem with you and others who constantly make stupid threads criticizing one fighter is you never point out the bs your favorite fighter is pulling. How about you learn about the sport, go find a gym that will teach you about the sport, find some videos about the greats of this sport and get some education about the sport from celebrated boxing analysts who KNOW about the sport. Cause all youre doing is ball-licking. This isnt a gay forum. Go use your grinder app, weirdo

Comment

Lemieux was Saunder's sex slave, Derevyachenko was Jacob's leftovers, Brook was from a lower division, Murray never achieved anything, Jacobs was okay (for a cancer victim), but again, Canelo beat him just like Golovkin did.

I hate Golovkin because "fighters" like him are one of the main reasons why the sport is dying. He never takes any exciting fights and when he finally attempts to do it, which he only did against Canelo moving up in weight, he looked bad.
              canelo was moving up from 164 to 160? aww your brain melted

Comment

That's not accurate. You really don't care if he achieves anything or if he takes exciting fights. In your mind he is receiving too much credit. It's the credit he's getting that bugs you. I don't know how he looked bad against Canelo when he clearly won the first fight and won the second despite a very good effort by Canelo. If anybody looked bad in the first fight it was Canelo who had a dumb game plan of going to the ropes. Despite what you think people had him winning both fights for valid reasons.

Comment

Which of these two gentlemen happen to be the biggest cherrypicker? IMO, it's clearly Golovkin.
                  - -U da cherry?

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    I like how you tell that ****ing troll to list the people they, GGG and Canelo, fought and dude cant even ****ing do that.

Look at their last 11 opponents

GGG

Derevychanko
                    Rolls
                    Canelo
                    Vanes
                    Canelo
                    Jacobs
                    Brooks
                    Wade
                    Lemieux
                    Monroe Jr.
                    Murry

Canelo

Kovalev
                    Jacobs
                    Fielding

GGG
                    GGG
                    Chavez Jr
                    Liam smith
                    Khan
                    Cotto
                    Kirkland
                    Lara

People say **** like Golovkin only fights smaller guys but is too afraid to fight above 160. Canelo is a small middle weight but we all know they're ****ing liars. GGGs resume not be spectacular but it's not trash ans Canelos isnt amazing.

Canelo is the king of fighting smaller guys/weight drained guys and the proof is in his resume. Look at the BOLD.

All the fighters Canelo dragged up to Middle Weight because dude couldn't make 154 so needed Canelo weight at 155.

But guy is so small he looks like he could be a legit 175lb guy and cant make 160 anymore.
                    How can people even say that Canelo's last 11 is better than GGG's with that list you put out...I mean I'll give my rankings here and see where it comes out...but at first glance I would say it looks very even, also taking into account what version/terms the fight was under:

1) GGG
                    2) Canelo
                    3) Canelo
                    4) GGG (ordering like that just to get them out of the way)
                    5) Jacobs 1 - G
                    6) Jacobs 2 - C
                    7) Kovalev - C
                    8) Derevychenko - G
                    9) Lara - C
                    10) Lemieux - G
                    11) Cotto - C
                    12) Murray - G
                    13) Monroe Jr - G
                    14) Brook - G
                    15) Liam Smith - C
                    16) Fielding - C
                    17) Rolls - G
                    18) Khan - C
                    19) Vanes - G
                    20) JCC Jr - C
                    21) Kirkland - C
                    22) Wade - G

I mean how is there any real difference there...makes 0 sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      How can people even say that Canelo's last 11 is better than GGG's with that list you put out...I mean I'll give my rankings here and see where it comes out...but at first glance I would say it looks very even, also taking into account what version/terms the fight was under:

1) GGG
                      2) Canelo
                      3) Canelo
                      4) GGG (ordering like that just to get them out of the way)
                      5) Jacobs 1 - G
                      6) Jacobs 2 - C
                      7) Kovalev - C
                      8) Derevychenko - G
                      9) Lara - C
                      10) Lemieux - G
                      11) Cotto - C
                      12) Murray - G
                      13) Monroe Jr - G
                      14) Brook - G
                      15) Liam Smith - C
                      16) Fielding - C
                      17) Rolls - G
                      18) Khan - C
                      19) Vanes - G
                      20) JCC Jr - C
                      21) Kirkland - C
                      22) Wade - G

I mean how is there any real difference there...makes 0 sense to me
                      Canelo fangirls like to make up lies. What's new. They hype up his resume like it's the holy grail of boxing and it's not. It's a very good resume but when looked at closely is more hype than reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X