No announcement yet.

Canelo has taken all the easy routes to the belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    Rocky fielding is nowhere near the level of Callum Smith or billy joe, why not fight them for a super middleweight title ? Then he chooses to fight a broken kovalev who ***** footed around for 11 rounds, Beterbiev would eat him alive. Can’t call yourself the best when you don’t fight the best. 2 suspect golivkin fights, 1st fight was easy golovkin win and 2nd one was tight but Canelo probs deserved the W. making a career off fighting the worst champions in the divisions
    Yeah, I have been saying the same for a long time now. It is barely coming to light to many people that Canelo doesn't fight the best really.
    Link for more details- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4pahTIln7o

Comment

I don't agree with you, he's revealing his stupidness here in this forum. Everyone knows boxing is a business, and you don't need to point that out, now you're talking on behalf of the whole boxing community? What is the basis of your statement, "Every fighter does it?" Don't put words on my lips, Lol again unexpectedly came to talk to Crawford again, trying to justify their stupidness. Who the **** is that Charles Martin?
      First of all, having Crawford in your avi yet talking about guys fighting the best is a joke.

Second of all, not knowing who Charles Martin is - BTW, one of the three reasons Joshua even had a belt - screams casual.

Third, the point is being made that ALL fighters do it. They ALL do. You can't name one fighter in the last 15 years that has just consistently fought 'eye tests' besides MAYBE Edwin Valero.

Comment

Rocky fielding is nowhere near the level of Callum Smith or billy joe, why not fight them for a super middleweight title ? Then he chooses to fight a broken kovalev who ***** footed around for 11 rounds, Beterbiev would eat him alive. Can’t call yourself the best when you don’t fight the best. 2 suspect golivkin fights, 1st fight was easy golovkin win and 2nd one was tight but Canelo probs deserved the W. making a career off fighting the worst champions in the divisions
        - -Century Cissy crying...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          First of all, having Crawford in your avi yet talking about guys fighting the best is a joke.

Second of all, not knowing who Charles Martin is - BTW, one of the three reasons Joshua even had a belt - screams casual.

Third, the point is being made that ALL fighters do it. They ALL do. You can't name one fighter in the last 15 years that has just consistently fought 'eye tests' besides MAYBE Edwin Valero.
          You're wrong again, generalizing without reference or giving evidence back is bad. It's possibly the result of your emotional laziness. Again, you're one of the people who base their opinion on the physical image they've seen, judging by people from a personal perspective. As if I were giving **** about Joshua? What's the point? To prove that you have more knowledge about boxing?

Comment

Terance Crawford had it even easier unifying those belts.

Comment

You're wrong again, generalizing without reference or giving evidence back is bad. It's possibly the result of your emotional laziness. Again, you're one of the people who base their opinion on the physical image they've seen, judging by people from a personal perspective. As if I were giving **** about Joshua? What's the point? To prove that you have more knowledge about boxing?
              Give it up, bro. Everyone sees what you're doing. You have no credibility if you keep refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

Your guy Crawford is just as guilty of fighting weak champions. You just hate on Carnelo. Be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Give it up, bro. Everyone sees what you're doing. You have no credibility if you keep refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

Your guy Crawford is just as guilty of fighting weak champions. You just hate on Carnelo. Be consistent.
                I'm not denying anything here, it's true that Crawford is fighting some of the top Rank trash fighters, what I've been asking is why you've introduced fighters to the subject when I've never mentioned Crawford in a statement, or even a fighter on the subject in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Terance Crawford had it even easier unifying those belts.
                  What's your point about Crawford?

Comment

LMAO why does you signature just randomly say "I love steroid"

hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                      LMAO why does you signature just randomly say "I love steroid"

hahahahahaha
                      hahahahaha My response is because I love Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X