Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why’s there no outcry about Tyson Fury fighting in Saudi Arabia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why’s there no outcry about Tyson Fury fighting in Saudi Arabia?

So human rights in the evil empire of Saudi Arabia and threats of bombs aren’t applicable to Fury and WWE? Only AJ, no? LMAO.

Because as soon as it might effect their own bottom line critics shut up. Before it was just Eddie Hearn. But this helps promote Wilder and Fury so now PBC, Fox, ESPN, Top Rank etc and all the journalists who rely on access to them have nothing to say. Companies and journalists are only woke for money. They don't really care about any of this crap.

Comment

My guess is because this is a boxing forum and nobody cares about the WWE on a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
        Because as soon as it might effect their own bottom line critics shut up. Before it was just Eddie Hearn. But this helps promote Wilder and Fury so now PBC, Fox, ESPN, Top Rank etc and all the journalists who rely on access to them have nothing to say. Companies and journalists are only woke for money. They don't really care about any of this crap.
        You raised salient point. And it’s always about their bottom line - everything else is basically just propaganda for the dummies who worship promoters and networks.

The boxing business just like every other business is basically like foreign policy with countries. It’s always about interests. Those who critiqued the AJ vs Ruiz rematch in SA did so because of the amount involved and the fact that they’re not the beneficiaries. And they would do the same (as shown here) if the opportunity arises. None of these idiots care. It’s like countries that moan about their way of life and claim certain countries deny their citizens human rights, then turn around and start making business deals with these countries. Also, what idiotic “way of life” when no country is perfect? The world is a crazy place, I tell ya.

ESPN threw Fury out there to go make some of the money they’re paying him for beating bums

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          My guess is because this is a boxing forum and nobody cares about the WWE on a boxing forum
          But he’s a boxer and they’re posting everything about his WWE fight on here. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            But he’s a boxer and they’re posting everything about his WWE fight on here. No excuses.
            I've seen the articles but haven't clicked on a single one cause it's WWE crap. This is literally the closest I've come to talking about it

Comment

Yep, there was clearly some faux outrage going on in some quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                So human rights in the evil empire of Saudi Arabia and threats of bombs aren’t applicable to Fury and WWE? Only AJ, no? LMAO.
                Amazing how Fury who never wrestled in his life has become one of the best pro wrestlers in the world in a couple of weeks.

Comment

A lot of guys get mad at AJ and Hearn no matter WHAT they do. It's ridiculous. Imagine if AJ fought the opponents that Wilder and Fury have fought? Washington, Arreola, Schwartz hahahha. Instead he fought top ten guys and they STILL talked mad crap about him. He will never win for some fans because he's not American. So if I were he and Hearn, I would never listen to the fans, especially here in the USA.

Comment

Fury has a fight coming up?? with who?

Comment

Working...
                    X