Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-22-2019, 02:01 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,864.40
Total Points: 99,875.59
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Ain't a cheat code like that reallllly. Its situational.

And its worth noting Cancio was the favorite tonight not the dog.

Ruiz is still the dog, but yea he seems worth a bet to me. I don't buy all this sh^t about why Joshua loss doe.

That said I bet you probably could blindly bet the previous winner in a rematch when the first fight wasn't very competitive or the W was dominate & be up lifetime regardless if the guy was the favorite or the dog in the rematch.

Not sure what threw me off tonite
I was most vocal about Cancio’s first time around , thought Machado was drained and done at this weight
What do I do ?
I fughin lay money on him , fughin fool I am
I just thought this would probably be his last time at the weight , so figured he’d come out swinging and end it midway ( I know Cancio ain’t no pushover )

I don’t bet with my heart and can’t wrap around what made me flip today

Oh well chit happens
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:14 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1971 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 70,592.50

Historically the better fighter wins the next fight a majority of the time when it comes to heavyweight boxing and in some cases just different outcomes in back to back fight in general when titles are on the line. Many rematches at heavy weight have ended different off hand in title fights ,

Louis /Shmelling
Patterson /Johanson
Ali /Frazier
Ali /Norton ( theres one in here)
Holmes / Spinks because most thought Holmes won, imop he did.

Holyfield /Bowe
Holyfield / Moorer
Lewis/ McCall
Lewis /Rahman
Klitschko / Brewster

Those saying the first fight ends the same isn't true at all ( yes Freddie Roach is wrong. Ha ),its up in the air if we are using title fights. In this case the best bet is an over or under ,you don't really win a lot of money in boxing with the favorites .In this case I see AJ the clear betting favorite ,winning one fight really isn't telling us much in this case. with Ruiz as a replacement fighter and AJ first U.S fight outside the U.K.

In Furys case he unofficially won at 50% or so there's a difference why you bet on Fury beyond being an underdog to assume he does so again. .

Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-22-2019 at 03:22 AM.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bet?, bettors, expert, smart, what’s