Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haggler vs Minter discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was the first time id seen hagler' to say i was impressed was an understatement' he murdered minter' i heard vito kod a couple of dudes in the mass brawl that ensued ringside

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
      that was the first time id seen hagler' to say i was impressed was an understatement' he murdered minter' i heard vito kod a couple of dudes in the mass brawl that ensued ringside
      I never heard that before, thanks for that piece of info.

Comment

Hagler was a man possessed... It was a brutal domination by an alpha male that wasn't going to be denied and screwed over like he was vs vito... Hagler was not letting this get to the cards..

This fight and the hearns fight, hagler had a huge chip on his shoulder and was not going to be defeated.

The dude was like the terminator

Comment

Yeah, too bad Hagler didn't have that attitude against Leonard. He probably would have won a wide UD or stopped him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I never heard that before, thanks for that piece of info.
            its alright mate i was a bit ov a kid when a seen that fight, now im an old ****

Comment

its alright mate i was a bit ov a kid when a seen that fight, now im an old ****

I was about 10 years old when I watched it on ABC's Wild of sports. I guess I'm old now too. Mentally, I feel young, but when I see myself in a mirror, I see an older man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I was about 10 years old when I watched it on ABC's Wild of sports. I guess I'm old now too. Mentally, I feel young, but when I see myself in a mirror, I see an older man.
                wiser though arnt we, and if jagger can be come a father at 73. so can we. a mean fk being a dad at that age but little mickey stands to attention every mornin, dnt need viagr yet

Comment

wiser though arnt we, and if jagger can be come a father at 73. so can we. a mean fk being a dad at that age but little mickey stands to attention every mornin, dnt need viagr yet
                  Too old for fatherhood for sure. I'm already a dad, no need to father anymore.

Comment

I recall Minter being very ****y, borderline arrogant really...then Hagler punished him for his insolence in front of all his peeps.

Comment

Working...
                    X