Comments Thread For: Canelo Says His Coach Felt Fielding Was Perfect Foe at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a tune up for Cashnelo.

Comment

"Title" my azz. - If GGG fights and beats (big ifs) Callum, Canelo could become Golovkins mando. Oh the irony.

Comment

"They told me there was the opportunity to win a 168-pound title and I would be one of the only 10 Mexicans to win titles in three divisions". Who's gonna let this gullible fool know that he won't be winning an actual credible world title?? It'll go down with the idiots who actually think pac is an 8 division champion.

Comment

Yeah let's blame this joke fight on the trainer. I'm sure he did think this was a good foe at 168. Worst "C level" beltholder available, sure why not let's ****ing go for it.

Comment

It was the perfect cherry pick, and also, that was a terrible commercial Canela made on the the Suck Zone talking about FREE with the I’m tired of seeing Micheal Buffer, AWFUL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Perfect world title opponent = least talented of the champs at 168lbs (though I don't count the WBA Reg belt as a legit world champ).
              I like Rocky, he's made absolute most out of his level of natural ability - but this is a cash out fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                "They told me there was the opportunity to win a 168-pound title and I would be one of the only 10 Mexicans to win titles in three divisions". Who's gonna let this gullible fool know that he won't be winning an actual credible world title?? It'll go down with the idiots who actually think pac is an 8 division champion.
                Or the idiots that think ggg really tied the title defense record.

Comment

So Clenelo coach says Fielding is an easy touch but Clenelo still gonna weight drain him? Fock off Clenelo you cheating diva.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Or the idiots that think ggg really tied the title defense record.
                    exactly. Wba regular title is a joke. May as well be a wwe title.

Comment

Canelo is a fraud, made up champ given gifts after gifts.

Biggest sport scam of history: Canelo Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                      X