Ward got y'all uk and eastern euro fans shook bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward got y'all uk and eastern euro fans shook bad

LMAO
    Y'ALL NOW PITING OUR BOY WARD AGAINST UYSK AND JOSHUA NOW???

That's like telling Lmoachenko to go beat Prime Lennox Lewis lol

Yeah i dont like it Ward clearly topped out at 175. Let him enjoy retirement.

I wont be happy with Joshua if he fights Ward, not happy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
      LMAO
      Y'ALL NOW PITING OUR BOY WARD AGAINST UYSK AND JOSHUA NOW???

That's like telling Lmoachenko to go beat Prime Lennox Lewis lol
      What is this our boy Ward stuff????? I am a USA boxing fan who never liked Ward and some other USA fans don't like him either so just speak for yourself. Of course nobody should ask Ward to fight the much larger Usyk or AJ. It's not a fair fight and they would KO him. If Ward comes back it should be to fight men his own size in the 175 pound weight class. It matters not because Ward is NEVER coming back. Nobody is shook about his return. I think Bivol beats him at 175 if he comes back but he won't come back. Why should he? He has a great life without getting punched. He is rich with a great fun easy well paying job.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Yeah i dont like it Ward clearly topped out at 175. Let him enjoy retirement.

I wont be happy with Joshua if he fights Ward, not happy at all.
        You have nothing to worry about. Ward is too smart to take a fight he knows he will lose. Ward did talk about fighting AJ a while back and then he woke up to reality and what a stupid idea that was. He has never said a word about it since then. He will enjoy his retirement forever. He is not ever going to fight again.

Comment

wait, didnt Ward say he wanted to go to heavy and fight a Klitschko??

oh, my bad. Perhaps it was simply an "inspirational statement" and he is not expected to actually follow through with it......

Comment

Ward Son Of Golota

Comment

Yup Ward got them ee so shook up
              The new popular name in ee land is ANDRE WARD.some of them is so shook up they cant even enjoy cabbage any more.

Comment

What in God's name is your ******ed ass babbling about?

Comment

Ward has talked loads of times of going up to Cruiserweight or Heavyweight but he doesn't have the bollocks to do it.

Usyk has called him out, so if Ward continues to stay quiet it's a clear duck.

Usyk would destroy him lol. It'd be even worse than Kovalevs beatdown of him in their first fight.
                  If Ward wants to be an ATG he has to take this challenge.

Comment

You Dontae subscribers are running out of hopes so now you are mentioning retired Mullattos lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X