Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Great Tiger was a bad mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I agree, one of my toughest opponents

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Singh? Bronze medal winner. Or Kom, the female fighter.
        Dot or feather...

Feather... Danny lil red Lopez... until he met my idolSlavador Sanchez....

Comment

The correct answer is:

The Great Gama

Ghulam Mohammad Baksh (22 May 1878 – 23 May 1960), better known by the ring name The Great Gama, was a wrestler from the Indian subcontinent.

Born in Amritsar village Jabbowal, then in the Punjab Province of British India, in 1878, he was awarded the Indian version of the World Heavyweight Championship on 15 October 1910, and went on to defeat grappling champions across the world. Undefeated in a career spanning more than 52 years, he is considered one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.
          Trained in the Pehlwani style of Mughal Indian wrestling, he competed in a number of international tournaments and defeated many of the best wrestlers from across the world, and remained undefeated, making him one of history's greatest wrestlers.

According to legend, he apparently lifted a stone weighing 1,000 kg! (Which may be an exaggeration, but he was known for being one of the world's strongest men in his time.) Also, Bruce Lee was greatly inspired by Gama's training and conditioning, and incorporated them into his own training and conditioning (hence why Lee could lift weights heavier than his own body).
          Last edited by aAgger; 11-02-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
            The correct answer is:

The Great Gama

Trained in the Pehlwani style of Mughal Indian wrestling, he competed in a number of international tournaments and defeated many of the best wrestlers from across the world, and remained undefeated, making him one of history's greatest wrestlers.

According to legend, he apparently lifted a stone weighing 1,000 kg! (Which may be an exaggeration, but he was known for being one of the world's strongest men in his time.) Also, Bruce Lee was greatly inspired by Gama's training and conditioning, and incorporated them into his own training and conditioning (hence why Lee could lift weights heavier than his own body).
            Taught me something!

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE JOE View Post
              The Ute Indian, Danny Little Red Lopez.
              You nailed it... in my opinion. His two. Epic battles with Sanchez made him, Iim my opinion in my eyes inspiite or losing made him the best.the best. I was in jr high school, for the first...9th grade for the second..
              Last edited by Zaroku; 11-03-2018, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Before I went to prison... I had this mike Tyson video game.. there were a series of guys iron mike would have to battle.. if I remember correctly... the music/sounds were cool at the time in 89? But would make me crazier today...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Before I went to prison... I had this mike Tyson video game.. there were a series of guys iron mike would have to battle.. if I remember correctly... the music/sounds were cool at the time in 89? But would make me crazier today...
                  The music is still great to this day, need a remixed version with Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    That jewel on his hat doe...

Comment

Working...
                    X