Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many former 147/154 lb guys have moved up to face GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many former 147/154 lb guys have moved up to face GGG?

How big is the list? It's kind of sad.

I'm coming out as a GGG hater

Comment

Golovkin did offer to move to 154 for a title shot.

Comment

whats he meant to do? say hes only going to fight people who have started there career at 160? some people naturally move up as they get older, some dont.

Comment

That's a reach. Guys at 147-154 commonly move up. Becomes a lot less common the higher up in weight (a huge amount of Welterweights have gone on to be Middleweight champ, very few Light Heavyweights have gone on to become Heavyweight Champ (after 1979)

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            whats he meant to do? say hes only going to fight people who have started there career at 160? some people naturally move up as they get older, some dont.
            i think he is talking about fighters with very lityle experience at the weight...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              i think he is talking about fighters with very lityle experience at the weight...

Yeah like Brook and Canelo were the two first ones to come to mind. Then Vanes too.

Comment

I mean Carlos Monzons best wins were coming up a in weights and he's an atg.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Yeah like Brook and Canelo were the two first ones to come to mind. Then Vanes too.

Rosado
                  Nunez
                  Ouma
                  Ishida

Only a couple of fights at most.

Sure there's more but can't be bothered looking.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                    I mean Carlos Monzons best wins were coming up a in weights and he's an atg.
                    Monzón best wins are against a natural lightweight in Nápoles and against an old Benvennuti

Comment

Working...
                    X