Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should spence move up to 54lb(temporarly) and challenge for title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should spence move up to 54lb(temporarly) and challenge for title?

There wont really be anything this year vailable at welter weight for him with everyone tied up....the alexander/berto winner is not gonna go anywhere near spence.....

I think he missed his opportunity. He should have fought Cotto when he was WBO champion.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I think he missed his opportunity. He should have fought Cotto when he was WBO champion.
      yeah but he was gonna have to sign a contract with oscar(golden boy) so he passed.....he made the right decision........

Comment

Fuk NO! 147 is the better Division

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          yeah but he was gonna have to sign a contract with oscar(golden boy) so he passed.....he made the right decision........
          Why? He would have beat Cotto easy.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Why? He would have beat Cotto easy.
            I agww he would of stopped cotto in 8, but he would be stuck and prolly not able to fight the other pbc welter's in the future.....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Fuk NO! 147 is the better Division
              in the next year who is he gonna fight?????thurman will have first dibs on the garcia porter winner, because he was stripped and promised first crack.......errol will not see a top fighter at 147 until late 2019.......he wasting his prime...... even mayweather said he should be looking at higher weight devisions if nothings good out there......

Comment

sure, why not?

Comment

I agww he would of stopped cotto in 8, but he would be stuck and prolly not able to fight the other pbc welter's in the future.....
                  The only good matchup with a PBC welterweight for Spence is the winner of Porter-Garcia. Thurman is AWOL and the rest are has beens like Alexander, Berto, Rios or average guys like Jesse Vargas. I think Spence made a mistake.

Comment

There wont really be anything this year vailable at welter weight for him with everyone tied up....the alexander/berto winner is not gonna go anywhere near spence.....
                    He's got 14 fights at JMW.

Comment

Working...
                    X