Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-23-2018, 03:53 PM #11
MACK OF THE YEAR

Quoted: 4139 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,732.94
Total Points: 91,472.12
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
First of all, a disclaimer for the mods.

This thread is by no means meant to be a race baiting thread. If you feel that the discussion gets out of hand, feel free to close the thread. The purpose of me making this thread is because I was accused of giving false information in another thread, and I want to set the record straight.

It was said in another thread that most welfare recipients are minorities. I disagreed with that and provided information to prove otherwise, but I was accused of not giving reliable sources for the information by three posters in particular: ΣNΣMY, Rockin' and Bobby Deez

Here is information directly from the Unites States Department of Agriculture regarding SNAP benefits. SNAP is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as food stamps. This program, and other welfare programs are provided by the USDA, so this is coming directly from the horse's mouth and proves that minorities are NOT the biggest recipients of welfare in the United States.

This information is for the year 2016. Information for the year 2017 won't be calculated until the end of this year. However, this information has been consistent with previous years, so don't consider this information to be an anomaly.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

As you can see, the highest percentage and total number of food stamp recipients were Whites at 36.2%.

Hopefully this helps educate you guys and you will stop spreading false information.

Personally, I think it's great that these welfare programs exist. The government has a responsibility to it's citizens, and I've read over and over in my research that most welfare recipients are actually working and not the lazy lot that they are accused of being.

Discussion is welcome, but please try to keep it civil and within the code of conduct for our site.
Yeah wanna compare those percentages with percentage of that race in us population.
Left Hook Tua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:54 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
Shontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond reputeShontae De'marc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,251.27
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

I'm a farmer, I have

10,000 Green apple trees, 2,000 fail to yield = 20% failure rate
3,000 Red apple trees, 1,500 fail to yield = 50% failure rate

I have more defective green apple trees than I do red apple trees, and I want to buy 5,000 more apple trees due to an increase in demand - I decide to buy 5,000 more red apple trees because there are 500 less defective red apple trees than there are green apple trees. I decide to buy 5,000 more red apple trees because I am stupid
Shontae De'marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:54 PM #13
MACK OF THE YEAR

Quoted: 4139 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,732.94
Total Points: 91,472.12
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
It's true that most recipients of welfare in the USA are white but what people are referring to is the % of each race on welfare.

Agree with you on welfare being good btw.
It's not most.

Only 36%

Especially considering they make up 3/4 of the population
Left Hook Tua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:56 PM #14
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 3548 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 11,191.76
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak 
Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. 
Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 You may be a f[b]a[/b]ggot, but you're actually in a book I've written. :) :) :) - P.K Dionysus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAY-B View Post
What I don't get about folks is that they want to place a minority face on welfare so bad that they have to break the numbers down per capita. However when it comes to police killing minorities these same folks only want to view raw numbers to make the argument that more whites are killed by law enforcement than others. But when you inject per capita to these stats the numbers show that black folks are killed at five times that of white folks. So. . . if you are going to argue per capita for one group of stats then you must do it for the other not just when the per capita results only produce a negativity for minorities.
Good point you have to look at percentage of blacks committing crime also if you want to make that argument..
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:58 PM #15
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8987 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 25,699.24
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAY-B View Post
What I don't get about folks is that they want to place a minority face on welfare so bad that they have to break the numbers down per capita. However when it comes to police killing minorities these same folks only want to view raw numbers to make the argument that more whites are killed by law enforcement than others. But when you inject per capita to these stats the numbers show that black folks are killed at five times that of white folks. So. . . if you are going to argue per capita for one group of stats then you must do it for the other not just when the per capita results only produce a negativity for minorities.
That is a great point! Respect!
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:00 PM #16
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
Yeah wanna compare those percentages with percentage of that race in us population.
Sure. But then you have to take into account the percentage that are living in poverty as well, right?
Old 02-23-2018, 04:01 PM #17
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
It's not most.

Only 36%

Especially considering they make up 3/4 of the population
How is it not most? It literally is most.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:04 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3617 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 18,292.95
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:06 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1439 Post(s)
Johnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond reputeJohnston has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,353.82
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword Youĺre a good sport ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Most people who I've come across that use and abuse the government assistant programs are white people, have no problem with people using them as long as they don't take advantage of it. Don't understand why we have to make everything about race
Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:12 PM #20
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
Come on, man. We were having a good convo and everyone was behaving. lol.

Share This With Friends

Tags
misconception, recipients, welfare

User Tag List