Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol, is everyone being serious or is this some meme that I'm missing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you clearly have a few screws loose.

He was absolutely humiliated.

Comment

for some reason rigo barely tried.

Bob Arum got that kinda money

Comment

Actually, Lomachenko out-landed Rigondeaux in every round (except may be the first) and it appeared as if he was practically taking it easy on Rigondeaux because he was the smaller man and he probably was boxing with the intention of not trying to inflict too much damage on the self proclaimed smaller sized opponent through the punches he landed (Lomachenko admitted that he doesn't deserve too much credit for that victory by admitting Rigondeaux was from a lower weight division).

So by virtue of Rigondeaux being out-landed, he got 'schooled'.

There is no evidence yet that Rigondeaux was really injured. Until then, I refuse to believe that the injury was real, rather than an excuse.

Lomachenko missed punches but he also landed a lot more than Rigondeaux. So what is the relevance of him missing if that is the case? Landing more > missing more!

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Lomachenko is a really good fighter, arguably p4p the best, but this is ridiculous.

Guillermo Rigondeax hurt his left hand, full stop; their tactics basically negated each other, but Rigondeax didn't take a beating, his face wasn't marked with swelling/cuts/bruises, and didn't end up looking hapless at all.

Lomachenko's big TV highlight was missing a 10-punch combination for heck's sake.

Yet now, in the spin after the fight, fans and the media are trying to act as if it was some wide washout, lol. Even if you did have the fight scored 6-0 for Lomachenko, that still does nothing to change the fact that the first 4 rounds could've basically been scored 10-10, due to neither guy landing all that much effectively.

No one is going to go back and watch the fight again (which is likely why the spin is going to work on most folks); that should set reality for folks, but it won't.

Oh well
          Generally seen you make a good contribution here, but this is a poor thread and post tbh.

First 4 rounds 10-10? What fight were you watching. Loma was landing clean jabs and at least one standout power shot in each round from round 2 on. 5 and 6 he started landing more. I gave the first to Rigo, that was the only round you could have scored even.

As a neutral I see more hate or people being critical than praise. It was a great performance, you cant shine on a guy like Rigo the way some of you think, his defence is too good. Learn to Call a spade a spade, Jesus.

Comment

Lomachenko is a really good fighter, arguably p4p the best, but this is ridiculous.

Guillermo Rigondeax hurt his left hand, full stop; their tactics basically negated each other, but Rigondeax didn't take a beating, his face wasn't marked with swelling/cuts/bruises, and didn't end up looking hapless at all.

Lomachenko's big TV highlight was missing a 10-punch combination for heck's sake.

Yet now, in the spin after the fight, fans and the media are trying to act as if it was some wide washout, lol. Even if you did have the fight scored 6-0 for Lomachenko, that still does nothing to change the fact that the first 4 rounds could've basically been scored 10-10, due to neither guy landing all that much effectively.

No one is going to go back and watch the fight again (which is likely why the spin is going to work on most folks); that should set reality for folks, but it won't.

Oh well
            Yea you're out of your mind.

Comment

Fighters carry on with serious hand injuries every week because they believe they can win the fight. Rigo quit because he knew he was in too deep.

Simple as that...

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Rigo didnt hurt his hand. Its just a lie to save face, he fought the same way he always fights. Its true, lomachenko didnt really inflict that much damage on him but he was schooling him and toying with him. Nothing rigo tried worked so he tried to turn it into a clinchfest then got bullied and quit.
                full fledged delusional

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  full fledged delusional
                  Who me or thread starter? I fail to see how i am delusional.

Comment

Oh well
                    DELUSIoNAL

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      Who me or thread starter? I fail to see how i am delusional.
                      Thread started, my bad--you're on point

Comment

Working...
                      X