Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWWW video Charlie trains with pro Cruiserweight!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude im gonna destroy paul..... funny thing is im training my ass offf...... and this idiot is always posting and laughing cracking 1986 jokes on me but im gonna crack the real Joke On 6/20

Comment

1986 jokes haha, this guy has nothing.
      I could knock him out while pished on Whiskey so judging by your videos he should be no trouble for you.

Comment

This guy seems like a much better trainer then your last one.. actually looks like hes pushing you rather then letting you just do what you wanna do.

Comment

Not training very hard are you, Twatenoff? You were gassed after two minutes.

Comment

Also the type of pad work you do is like what they do in the kids class at our gym, you should be moving around and using the entire ring and not just standing there hitting the pads with the same combinations, your trainer should also be mixing it up and throwing shots back at you so you can learn to block, slip and duck under some shots.

Comment

yea i agree next pad work.... im a be using the whole ring and slippin punches for sure

Comment

Whats hillbilly saying anyway is he serious about the fight?

Does he talk **** about you and say his gonna knock you out etc etc?

And does he come on the web at all and post?

Comment

ye he tallkks **** about me and says hell beat me..... but he gonna get devastated

Comment

You were tired off of 2 min. Don't do that in a fight.

Comment

na i wasnt tired i actually went 3 straight rounds and did good my uppercuts are sizzling im a hit gardner with that

Comment

Working...
                      X