Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of my Homey RICH LOC on the heavy bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion of my Homey RICH LOC on the heavy bag?

critic please...thats my boy rich loc from boxingscene aka Gollum.

stop dropping your hands after every punch, you would be a counter punchers dream

Comment

Dropping hands often. And i doubt thats a 200 pound bag.

Comment

but Rich told me Calzaghe and jones jr drop their hands.

Comment

unless you can do it better than Roy Jones, then don't, keep your hands up. He loops his hook too much instead of using his rotation, looks like an arm punch, not a solid hook. No head movement, hardly. He has a bad habit of hopping backwards after a combination instead of moving back at an angle. Needs to block correctly, with the way he blocks with both hands up, a good jab and a cross during sparring can get right through that. Needs to brings those elbows together and your gloves at your forehead.

Comment

Honestly that is terrible. Hands are down all the time, and his punches are all arm punches, aka they couldn't hurt a 5 years old girl.

Free standing bags are garbage to develop power, they offer little to no resistance. It's like punching a huge, red pogo.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
              but Rich told me Calzaghe and jones jr drop their hands.
              but hes not either one of them....

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
                but hes not either one of them....
                why do you guys have to bring a young buck down? I am pretty sure calzaghe and jones were like richloc at one point in their lives....remember they hated on larry holmes they said his legs was too skinny and he would never make it in boxing...he became a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  why do you guys have to bring a young buck down? I am pretty sure calzaghe and jones were like richloc at one point in their lives....remember they hated on larry holmes they said his legs was too skinny and he would never make it in boxing...he became a champ.
                  not hating on him....hes just no roy jones......true story

Comment

did bobby pacquiao teach him how to hit the bag?

kidding. gotta keep your hands up. especially when punching, the opposite hand must be up, it's a must. and more hip rotation when punching.

Comment

Working...
                    X