Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with Minister Louis Farrakhan on this subject?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Its like I take you off ignore and you pull the same chit over and over. For a guy that "is a man because he works" you sure do have a LOT of time to post chit on here, like all day and night 32k posts on here. Yeah you're working your arse off!
    All day?

Check my posting times. I don't have internet at work, so how is that possible? I mostly on here in the nights for three hours max. Sunday is the only day that I am fully here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      All day?

Check my posting times. I don't have internet at work, so how is that possible? I mostly on here in the nights for three hours max. Sunday is the only day that I am fully here.
      Yeah OK, you post all the time. You say you have no money. Maybe 33k posts less on here get another job and make some money. Be a man!

Comment

Yeah OK, you post all the time. You say you have no money. Maybe 33k posts less on here get another job and make some money. Be a man!
        I will look into it. Not much opportunity on this island though.

How about you? You gonna go back to work?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          I guess I do. I’ve had a girl that bought me a PS4 iPhone etc but didn’t accept it. Don’t want a broad buying me expensive ****
          I'm the same way. Saw my mother struggle as a single mother & she always told me if your wife doesn't WANT to work she shouldn't have to.

I also saw how her husband took care of her once she got married. She still worked but if something were to happen where she couldn't the house would be taken care of

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          damn all that i aint going broke while you keep your money

Comment

I will look into it. Not much opportunity on this island though.

How about you? You gonna go back to work?
            No plans as of yet. If you had a fat stack of cash would you?

Comment

No plans as of yet. If you had a fat stack of cash would you?
              Probably not. I would look to invest because some days I just can't bother dealing with people but if I got to I am fully committed to doing it.

But also if I had that fat stack of cash, my woman wouldn't be working to pay the insurance.

- of the irony. That's your/1bad favourite emoji.

Comment

Probably not. I would look to invest because some days I just can't bother dealing with people but if I got to I am fully committed to doing it.

But also if I had that fat stack of cash, my woman wouldn't be working to pay the insurance.

- of the irony. That's your/1bad favourite emoji.
                Lol its rare I use emojis. She likes to work, she has friends there. I meet her for lunch all the time and its a cool place to work. If she likes it Im all good with it. Like I said I put LOT of years and LOTS of hours in while my buddies were chilling and going out. I didnt get to live that life back then. Now I get to do the things I like and I have the money to do the hobbies I love. My buddies are slaves to the grind now and talk chit to me "because I have it so easy" My best friend bought my old shop so I know he will do well as I help him all the time when they are backed up.

Like Ive said I have buddies that are cops and Ive done the ride along thing. I might go after that but the wife doesnt want me to so who knows.

Sometimes you get in a place where everything flows and things are good. Why rock the boat, I'd rather go with the flow. Life is short, live it to the max and do what you love.

Comment

Lol its rare I use emojis. She likes to work, she has friends there. I meet her for lunch all the time and its a cool place to work. If she likes it Im all good with it. Like I said I put LOT of years and LOTS of hours in while my buddies were chilling and going out. I didnt get to live that life back then. Now I get to do the things I like and I have the money to do the hobbies I love. My buddies are slaves to the grind now and talk chit to me "because I have it so easy" My best friend bought my old shop so I know he will do well as I help him all the time when they are backed up.

Like Ive said I have buddies that are cops and Ive done the ride along thing. I might go after that but the wife doesnt want me to so who knows.

Sometimes you get in a place where everything flows and things are good. Why rock the boat, I'd rather go with the flow. Life is short, live it to the max and do what you love.
                  Red - yeah listen her! She is the earning one after all.

You mind saying what work she does.

Comment

Red - yeah listen her! She is the earning one after all.

You mind saying what work she does.
                    Stripper

Comment

Stripper
                      I was thinking dirtier than that because y'all moved to Nevada after all.

Not surprising though. You remember the music you guys were playing around your daughter?

I stated my views already so I won't go over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X