Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence, Crawford Trade Heated Words - Agree on $1 Million Bet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is a badass face to face

Comment

Anyone who thinks these two don't want to fight each other are off their trolleys.The only trouble here is Garcia may provide a much bigger test than many think with Spence which could take a little shine off....but if he does the expected so be it.Spence v T. needs to happen soon as many of these big fights are held back by fearful greedy businessmen...ie ..The Hearns.

Comment

Spence should worry about Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Spence no balls. How can a guy who's scared of other fighter as much as Spence is scared of Crawford be a champion? Spence fake champion and cherry picker.
          I will put 10gs up to see you face to face. I'm not lying. Everyone in Toronto knows me. Sick of seeing your posts about boxers calling them cowards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I like the fact that Errol came to a Top Rank event! He knew this was going to happen! I know Hooker is his man and all, but I like the fact that he showed up, knowing that he was going to see Bud! I loved it when Errol confronted Arum about the "Haymon is a myth...Haymon is a cancer!" Bob knows he has the number! If Bob is waiting on Errol to come to ESPN, like Linares and Hooker, the fight will never happen!
            Exactly what spence said. He's a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              I will put 10gs up to see you face to face. I'm not lying. Everyone in Toronto knows me. Sick of seeing your posts about boxers calling them cowards etc.
              Bytch you can lick Spence ass as far as I care. Doesn't change a fact he's afraid of Crawford. Sit down before you piss yourself boy

Comment

[QUOTE=Eff Pandas;19279160]If they escrow that betting money in some interesting bearing account that might be able to pay the purse for the winner by the time this fight actually happens.

ETA l

Hahaha haha yes those are facts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Spence should worry about Mikey.
                  Bruh thats 4 months away. He gots time to bs with Bud.

Comment

Spence seems to be overlooking Garcia. He better train seriously and be in top shape for Mikey or he may be in trouble and that's "the truth".

Comment

Funny how both are serious while joking with each other at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                      X