Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maurice Hooker Gets Off The Floor To Batter, Stop Alex Saucedo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooker fought a very good fight. I thought he would've hopped on him sooner since he was landing theose overhand right hands at will. But he was very smart and strategic with what he was doing. He wouldn't hop on him right away, but actually continue to land an over hand right and back off; continue to land an over hand right and back off; continue to (wash and repeat). Then when he had him, he finished him.

Job well done by Hooker. Very impressive and exciting fight by both men

Comment

• Btw, what a horrible horrible 2nd half of the year for Abel Sanchez.

Comment

• Not that impressed by Hooker. Saucedo looked awful. Who is training this guy?? Lol

Ramirez whoops both of them

Comment

• Saucedo totally outclassed, Maurice showed he was a one trick pony. He got the KD because a guy like Saucedo will always have a punchers chance but IMO will always come up short against top competition. No head movement, poor defense, relies 100% on his power and offense.

Mighty Mo!

Comment

• The only person who I think might've had a worse year, and It's debatable, is Roach in 2012.

My goodness have Abel's fighters failed. If I'm a fighter, I'm not going anywhere near that guy. Joyce is so screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Ramirez beats hooker down.

Saucedo was an embarrassment.
              He just couldn't get past Hookers reach advantage. Saucedo can still win a title if matched with a brawler with a shorter reach.

Comment

• Hooker seems like a good guy. Wonder what Arum and ESPN think about him telling Ramirez they've got to bring it to DAZN Hearn probably jizzed his pants

Comment

• Hell of a fight.

Comment

• Hooker should fight the winner of the ongoing WBSS.

Comment

• Hooker had too much boxing skills for Saucedo,when he started using the jab consistently setting up the right the right hand he couldn't miss target practice .Good stoppage win for Hooker

Comment

Working...
                      X