Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like it will be 3 rounds of boxing only with a 125 pound kick boxer so it's hard to get excited about that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      #48 ducked the "coward" though...
      yeah floyd is a duck and a coward. lmao.

Comment

floyd will be remembered fighting MMA and kick boxer.

Comment

Looks like he out weighs him by 25 pounds. No kicking and no wrestling allowed in a MMA fight oh and no using your balls either. Pathetic looser. Go away.

Comment

The jap fighter should ask for a VADA testing.

Comment

This is so funny 😂🤣🤣🤣 Like you fools wouldn't do the same damn thing for a 8 to 9 figure payday 😂😂😂😂. In the end u guys will watch and still hate and wonder why he calls himself money. Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I don't think Leonard could hit Floyd cleanly enough to stop him and I don't think Leonard was a big one-punch knock out guy. I think it'd be hard for Leonard to stop Floyd. I'd say Leonard by decision by just outworking Floyd like Castillo did in the first fight.
                Absolutely Leonard could win by stoppage. Corley, Judah, and Mosley all rocked Floyd and Leonard clearly hit harder than any of them and he had instant killer instincts and would have uncorked a flurry that would have had Floyd in serious trouble and then unloaded on a stunned Floyd.

Comment

mayweather is just prostituting himself at this point. dude is a joke. how about a fight with thurman, spence, crawford, porter or garcia?

but then again floyd hasnt fought anyone in their prime for the last 10 years so why am i surprised at his antics?

this man is obsessed with money, which shows you the quality of his character.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather told TMZ Sports that his fight in Tokyo against Tenshin Nasukawa is back on. Mayweather, 41, announced in September a huge boxing event' in the city and made it official Nov. 4, announcing a super bout challenge' against 20-year-old Japanese kickboxing sensation Nasukawa on December 31 in Tokyo, Japan.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Sometimes I wonder, is Mayweather broke? He has a huge gambling issue.

Comment

Why are people whining like this is a real fight? It's a 3 round exhibition. If you don't like it don't pay it any mind. I mean who here is actually going to watch this garbage?

Comment

Working...
                      X