Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam and changes name to Shuhada'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone already knows these shaved head daddy issues lives-off-of-tofu girls are acting out because of the lack of fatherly discipline & traditional moral norms in the Western world, which they crave due to evolutionary instincts they cannot overcome.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that they find some random culture where those things still exist (like Islam) and become intoxicated by it.

The "liberal" has never been a lasting feature of any historical civilization. He only exists for a brief period during it's death spiral. They always correlate with a birthrate plunge, delegation of personal responsibilities to clumsy centralized institutions, the mass exodus of their female counterparts and of course a foreign ethnic group taking over relatively unopposed.
    Last edited by ////; 10-27-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Ok we get it. Allah, the moon God, isn't a pedophile. Only Big Mo, the only messenger, was a pedophile. Thanks for clearing that up.

And just for the record....Christ wasn't a pedo, although some Catholic priests were/are.
      Did I mention Jesus being a pedo? I didn't even give an opinion, why so defensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Muslims worship Allah and Allah alone, Muhammad was only the messenger.
        That's what they say.

The reality is they worship Mo. It's why you aren't allowed to draw him, or insult him etc etc. Because in every meaningful sense, muslims worship him.

It's like when they say 'Islam is the religion of peace'. It's just a lie, plain and simple.

What people say is nothing compared to what they do.

Muslims worship mo, and islam is the religion of war and aggression. That's based on what they do - not what they say.

Comment

"This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant."

ROFL surely this is a troll thread? That one was laughable! The logical fallacy in that statement doe....fuccing batchit crazy AND mentally ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            That's what they say.

The reality is they worship Mo. It's why you aren't allowed to draw him, or insult him etc etc. Because in every meaningful sense, muslims worship him.

It's like when they say 'Islam is the religion of peace'. It's just a lie, plain and simple.

What people say is nothing compared to what they do.

Muslims worship mo, and islam is the religion of war and aggression. That's based on what they do - not what they say.
            You can't just lump every Muslim together, not every Muslims views are the same. There are over 1.6 billion Muslims world-wide( about 1/4 of the people on this planet) and each are different, some are extremists and some are humble peaceful people who have no desire to harm others.

Most are extremely defensive about Muhammad, I will not deny that.

The last two parts apply to a lot of religions, not just islam. Many people have died due to religious beliefs since the beginning of time , plain and simple.

Comment

You can't just lump every Muslim together, not every Muslims views are the same. There are over 1.6 billion Muslims world-wide( about 1/4 of the people on this planet) and each are different, some are extremists and some are humble peaceful people who have no desire to harm others.

Most are extremely defensive about Muhammad, I will not deny that.

The last two parts apply to a lot of religions, not just islam. Many people have died due to religious beliefs since the beginning of time , plain and simple.
              I'm gonna go ahead and say that my original post, pointing out the contradiction between SOC's stance on Catholic church pedophilia lapses and uncle Mo's pedophilia proclivities is still valid.

Muslims can't separate themselves from Mo, and Mo screwed a child. Many Hadith also tell of him tongue kissing and fellating boy children. (Although this is not as well known.)

You can't be a muslim without condoning pedophilia. 1.6 billion of them or not, the central text which all of their faith is based on remains the same. The surrounding texts are horrific as well, and even if they are not accepted by all branches is islam, their existence should be enough of a deterrence from the entire religion.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say that my original post, pointing out the contradiction between SOC's stance on Catholic church pedophilia lapses and uncle Mo's pedophilia proclivities is still valid.

Muslims can't separate themselves from Mo, and Mo screwed a child. Many Hadith also tell of him tongue kissing and fellating boy children. (Although this is not as well known.)

You can't be a muslim without condoning pedophilia. 1.6 billion of them or not, the central text which all of their faith is based on remains the same. The surrounding texts are horrific as well, and even if they are not accepted by all branches is islam, their existence should be enough of a deterrence from the entire religion.
                Can't some people believe in Islam but also be under the belief that having sexual encounters with a nine year old girl is wrong? Just as not every Muslim believes it's ok to marry multiple women or any other thing that are permitted. People can be selective in their beliefs, and to believe every Muslim condones pedophilia because it isn't condemned isn't true.

We also should understand morality is relative, the time and region should be taken into consideration. Many countries to this day have low legal consent age even in well developed regions.

And don't take this as me defending pedophilia. And yes there are some disturbing and questionable parts of the qur'an, no denying that.

Comment

Can't some people believe in Islam but also be under the belief that having sexual encounters with a nine year old girl is wrong?
                  No they can't.

Not unless you are trying to distinguish between what could be called 'cultural' muslims as opposed to religious muslims.

Islam cannot be your religion without condoning pedophilia.

If someone who calls themselves a muslim condemns pedophilia, they are doing so contrary to their religion, and without any credibility.

Comment

No they can't.

Not unless you are trying to distinguish between what could be called 'cultural' muslims as opposed to religious muslims.

Islam cannot be your religion without condoning pedophilia.

If someone who calls themselves a muslim condemns pedophilia, they are doing so contrary to their religion, and without any credibility.
                    The bible permits slavery, death to gays, celibacy until marriage and many other things that most Christians don't live by but in your mind every Muslim has to endorse pedophilia because there is no condemnation of it.

Something can be permitted but that doesn't mean it has to be embraced or acted on.

Comment

God willing, she will have her come to Jesus moment, and realize, she’s not pretty, Mohammed didn’t ever fly his high performance donkey to Jeruselum.

Jhonny knows he’s the lil boss guy..

Sinheadahh is lost... I’m glad I was never famous... fame is fleeting and ephemeral....

Comment

Working...
                      X