Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way you can hate Lomachenko without being biased?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way you can hate Lomachenko without being biased?

He seems like a fighter you can't hate. Fights well, doesn't talk ****, and fights for legacy.

Somebody give me a legitimate reason for not liking him.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    He seems like a fighter you can't hate. Fights well, doesn't talk ****, and fights for legacy.

Somebody give me a legitimate reason for not liking him.
    his butt stinks

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      his butt stinks
      Last time I followed him into the showers it wasn't bad.

Comment

His fans. You know the ones that call you an hater if you don't suck Loma off and label him an ATG already.

Comment

He is cool with me... He trains in BOXnard Ca.
          (When he fights Mikey doe... #agaisntHim + his fans for the most part are chit)

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            His fans. You know the ones that call you an hater if you don't suck Loma off and label him an ATG already.
            You allow fans to dictate which boxer's you like and dislike?

Comment

He is hard not to like. He is skilled, exciting to watch and has a very strong resume for just 12 fights. I don't know why anybody who loves boxing wouldn't be a fan of Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                You allow fans to dictate which boxer's you like and dislike?
                Yes. If i'm not really a fan of a fighter, his fans can influence how i feel about him. I'm sure it influences everyone if they're being honest.

Comment

i'm a big fan of him but i understand why people hate the whole thing surrounding him, rather than the guy himself. People talking like he's an ATG already. He isn't and not even close. what he has done so far is impressive enough but there's active fighters today that have done more and beaten better fighters than he has, never mind fighters from the past.

so yeah, i can see why it rubs people the wrong way when people put him up their with the greats. That isn't his fault though.

Comment

No...there’s no reason to hate or dislike Loma...he got skills...he’s different!!

Comment

Working...
                    X