Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you caught your girl cheating on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I stop watching after i heard that. Dude deserved what he got.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      See the real issue is that when some people fall in love they let their whole existence revolve around that person. That is the wrong way to go about a relationship in my opinion. You should still maintain a certain level of individuality so that you don’t fall completely apart if that person decides to leave or they die. I know that I am who I am whether I am with my wife or not. My identity isn’t dependent on being married. I keep myself looking good by going to the gym, I have friends outside of her, and I have a career. I encourage her to do the same. A stonger her makes a better US. I hate to see these guys that have been married twenty years to only find out the wife had a midlife crisis and banged a couple rich guys on the low. They forget that they are men and let the wife divorce and take everything including their dignity. She can take everything else but never lose that.

Great points, real talk!

Comment

What a loser, and the chick looked like a dumb ho.

.."bra"

Loser.

All losers in that clip.

Worthless trash.

Comment

Thank the person who she cheated on me with

Comment

Put rat poison in her parsnips or feed her chicken & chips with arsenic.

Comment

Tell you what I wouldn't do...post it on social media. What a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Yup explains the 70% of black kids without dads.
                Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                How were they born without dads?
                The poster is making a generalization perhaps maybe even take a shot. On who? I am not sure. I am a black non-bastard. What's sad is that the camera man is probably not a bastard either, but rather the sonofalame, which sometimes can yield children, whose actions maybe as equally as embarrassing, but far less destructive than the bastards.
                He did some shit that his dad coulda got away with doing if he caught his WIFE cheating. This ****** did it for a GF. It ain't yours till you got a ring on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                  Thank the person who she cheated on me with
                  Like a true cuck. Would you eat out her crea.mpi.e after they finished as well, sissy?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Putting her on blast was the right move. He didn’t need to catch a charge getting physical with either of them.

Comment

• Don't understand why he has to put it in social media, it just projects him as Vick and her as slut.. not a good look for both..

Comment

Working...
                      X