Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: No Grilled Rat, Fried Pigeon - Until Post-Fight Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just another animal corpse
    except human whatever champ wanna eat im fully support.

in case you guys didnt know
    OneFC let you watch it free via app
    https://www.onefc.com/download-app/

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Poochiao eats dog in the Philippines. If it has eyes a Thai or pactard has tried it
      Americans are the world wide leader in gluttony and stuffing the greasiest, filthiest, nastiest **** into their mouths on a regular basis so stfu with your ignorant, racist statements about food that people from different countries eat because it's not part of your diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Actually I’ve never been to that third world country. Im an American and we don’t eat rat here boy. I don’t drink alcohol either and can cash buy houses so you basically are a complete idiot. You seem to have a poor grasp of the English language as well. Go eat some fried rat and shut your damn mouth!
        You liar show me proof you have a house you live with your single mum in a caravan.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Americans are the world wide leader in gluttony and stuffing the greasiest, filthiest, nastiest **** into their mouths on a regular basis so stfu with your ignorant, racist statements about food that people from different countries eat because it's not part of your diet.
          I eat healthy food. Im not fat, nor am I a glutton boy. I actually have self discipine. Eating fried food of any kind is indeed savagery, but you foreigners with your fried rat have really taken it to a new level of barbery.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            You liar show me proof you have a house you live with your single mum in a caravan.
            What the hell is a caravan? I drive a vehicle that I bought in cash. I have nothing to prove to a low level internet twat that uses the word "mum". Go shove a crumpet up your ass while your waiting on some thai guy to fry you some rat!!

Comment

Working...
            X